Become a Patron!

Help with honeydew please!!

Dripboxsaga

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys been a while since I was on got my mixing down pat now but I've run into a wall trying to clone Teleos honeydew milkshake I know tfa honeydew is the melon but can't figure the milkshake part out at all the bottle says whole milk vanilla and sugar I've run variants with dx milk and tfa sweetener and I've tried fa vanilla and tfa vanillin to no avail if any of you master mixers out there have ever tried the Teleos product you know its amazing any help or direction is greatly appreciated I miss my adv and the shops around here stopped carrying OT because they won't come down on their prices

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For the milkshake part look into Cap and/or TFA VBIC (vanilla bean ice cream) around 4% with FA Fresh Cream 1% or Cap Sweet Cream 1-2%. Never had the Telos, but VBIC and a cream and maybe some more vanilla make a great milkshake.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys been a while since I was on got my mixing down pat now but I've run into a wall trying to clone Teleos honeydew milkshake I know tfa honeydew is the melon but can't figure the milkshake part out at all the bottle says whole milk vanilla and sugar I've run variants with dx milk and tfa sweetener and I've tried fa vanilla and tfa vanillin to no avail if any of you master mixers out there have ever tried the Teleos product you know its amazing any help or direction is greatly appreciated I miss my adv and the shops around here stopped carrying OT because they won't come down on their prices

I use 4% TFA/CAP Vanilla Bean + 2% TFA Dairy Milk(or 3-4% FW Milk) but it's more like Ice Cream.

NF Organic Malt (closer to a malty flavor) + TFA Malted Milk are a couple more options.

CAP French Vanilla, TFA Vanilla Swirl, CAP Bavarian Cream, CAP Sweet Cream, & DIYFS French Vanilla/Holy Vanilla are others I'd try.

VU Sponsors