Become a Patron!

Help with ipv2 mini

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. Decided to go with the IPV2 mini but could use advise on on a tank. I'm leaning towards kanger subtank mini. Any opinions about that combination. Any help from you guys is GREATLY appreciated thanks a lot guys.

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. It was either that or the Atlantis. Quick question. I really don't want to mess with any coil rebuilding yet. I really just want to vape on something good as this is my 3rd time trying vaping and now going for a legit setup. My question is I don't have to rebuild with the kanger subtank mini right ? Or even the Atlantis ? Also like what are the the rebuildable tanks called ? So confusing. I guess what I'm asking is when I buy these 2 and get juice I'm pretty much ready to rock right ? THANKS

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love mine. Small light weight with a good bit of power.
I have been running dual 24s at .36 on a troll on mine for a few weeks.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. It was either that or the Atlantis. Quick question. I really don't want to mess with any coil rebuilding yet. I really just want to vape on something good as this is my 3rd time trying vaping and now going for a legit setup. My question is I don't have to rebuild with the kanger subtank mini right ? Or even the Atlantis ? Also like what are the the rebuildable tanks called ? So confusing. I guess what I'm asking is when I buy these 2 and get juice I'm pretty much ready to rock right ? THANKS
The subtanks come with an RBA section that you can rebuild, but they come with OCC coils so you don't have to rebuild. The Atlantis doesn't come with an RBA base (although you can buy a third party base). The flavor is better in the subtank in my opinion.

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe I'll get both and see what one I like. Either way this is a pretty good setup ? The comments already have seemed to prove that. You guys are awesome

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen most people say subtank over the atlantis but i haven't used either so I'm not a lot of help there bud.
I just love the mini.
Just seen the ipv d2 threads also. Same size 75 watts plus temp control. Might be worth checking into also?

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys so I decided on my setup went down for the local vape shop and they seem decently priced yet still a little high. Is their on reputable site on the Internet that is left and is a quality company. Don't want to buy from somewhere shady. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again guys !

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ipv mini 2. Thanks Amanda. I'm gonna check it out. Just making sure I'm getting the best deal possible yea know ?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine from my freedom smokes.
Don't know about prices elsewhere as i got mine right after they came out. Loved it every since.

VU Sponsors