Become a Patron!

Help with Kangertech Subox Nano

All,

I have a 4 month old Subox Nano that was vaping great at first with a 1.5 coil run at 30W. One day the vape got weaker and was not producing as much. I learned to live with it and excepted it for what it was. Then one day while my Subox was in my pocket, I smelled vape and when I reached into my pocket, it was very hot... the button must have been pressed by accident. After that, it vaped perfectly like it was brand new. This lasted for 3 weeks now it has gotten weak again and not producing strong vape. Very disappointing because I liked the strong throat hit I was getting. When it happened the first time, and again now, I have tried changing the coils (SSOCC 1.5) and that does not change anything. I tried holding down the button until it gets red how again and I can't reenact what happened in my pocket. I have not changed my juice through all this.

Any ideas? Thanks

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Buzzbop, welcome the Vaping Underground. Wow, Weird. Are you trying different settings for your airflow? Are you making sure you are getting authentic coils? I LOVE the convenience of prebuilt OCC coils, but sometimes, I want to strangle them sumbitches too.. Very variable. Just had that happen with a Kanger Subtank. Draw was super tight, no flavor. Changed it out and shazam. Something fell in the driptip? I dunno. If you are putting your mod in your pocket, pocket lint CAN come in to play...

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated... I have tried multiple OCC and SSOCC's in 0.5 and 1.5 and played with the airflow. Even took it apart and washed it with alcohol. Maybe I should just go out and find a new kit. When it was working (both times), it was a fantastic few weeks.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated... I have tried multiple OCC and SSOCC's in 0.5 and 1.5 and played with the airflow. Even took it apart and washed it with alcohol. Maybe I should just go out and find a new kit. When it was working (both times), it was a fantastic few weeks.

You might want to take a look at this vid. Seems this guy has had some probs too. Might be able to sort you out. Wish I could help personally, but it isn't something I've used? :) Good luck!

VU Sponsors