Become a Patron!

help with making max vg e juice with no nic in it

So i want to make my own e juice now and i am off of the nic. No more nic for me so my question is how do i go about making my own juice that is max vg any help would be great. Thanks.

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends on what you mean by "Max VG".. I am going to assume this means 100% VG which is not easy.. you can make a 90/10 and just use 10 for flavoring, but I am a huge flavor junkie... I need 70/30 60/40 to get the PG to carry the flavor to the VG.

However, flavor concentrates.. I think Natures Flavors has VG based concentrates, I read something about it a while back.. Honestly unless you're deathly allergic... VG flavors just do not have the notes of flavors a 70/30 does...

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
SAC is best below 3% some even lower. i tend to use less then 5 drops per 30 mil batch.

i find the trick is to use a microwave steep method. 4 seconds in with cap and nipple off followed by 4 seconds in. and let it sit till it cools it will be hot as hell. all the alcohol heats off without messing with the profile.

some juices i even do in 10 mil batches with even less drops then use that in the larger batch.

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pretty much only use TFA these days.. TFA has some flavors like boysenberry I don't take above 4%, it was like a berry sinus fire.

Also, Maraschino cherry was the same way.. however, let that flavor sit in some plastic bottles at a shop at 2%, it started eating the plastic and smelled like butt soap or something. Shortly after I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, they posted that it ate plastic. Sent them an email about the flavor asking for it to come or be stored in glass and what it was doing - they sent me another 4 oz plastic that smelled like soap, death, fruit flies and cherries. Good job TFA.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i prefer my flavors to be the non plastic eating type. just my personal choice

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I had to go to all the shops and pull that flavor out once I found that out :mad:

I guess Pineapple cracks tanks too, perhaps I should start a list of No-no concentrates if there isn't one already.

VU Sponsors