Become a Patron!

Help with Nautilus Mini. Draining full tank in 5 minutes

typemgtst

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all. I hope you can help me. I just recently bought a genuine Nautilus Mini and it had been working great until today. I cleaned it and reassembled it, filled it with liquid and it began flooding the coil and draining the liquid that was in the tank in minutes. I changed coils twice and it did the same thing. Any idea what is going on with it? I put everything back together the same way I took it apart. The top o-ring is in the upper hardware securely. I'm at a loss. Anyone else have this problem? Please help if you can!

Thanks!

typemgtst

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So Sean from rockbottomvapes got me all squared away on this. He noticed that the top o-ring was flipped around the wrong way from the factory. The smooth side of the ring needs to be flush with the glass. I had the hole side facing the glass. After we flipped that around there have been no issues whatsoever. Sean stayed with me on the phone the whole time to make sure everything was good to go. Awesome vendor and a GREAT guy.

So if your tank floods, that could be the culprit.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome customer service..always great to hear about. Glad you got your nauti all fixed 8)

VU Sponsors