Become a Patron!

Help with Recipe plz

boxboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made both these below in hopes of getting a Macaroon type flavor. One chocolate type the other plain. Nither one is bad at all. But I personally don't taste much of any flavors.?

Can someone help me correct these recipes? Maybe tweak them a little?

There are recipes I found online and subbed every flavor from the original to for the brands I have available.

Max VG - 0mg of Nic. 5ml Sample.
Cookie (FA) 0.2mls
Cocanut (FA) 0.6mls
Chocolate (FA) 0.5mls
Cocoa (FA) 0.25mls 1/2of 0.5mls
Meringue (FA) 0.1mls drop to 0.5mls
Narural Almond Extract 2 drops

Max VG - 0mg of Nic. 5ml Sample.
Graham Cracker (PA) 4%
Coconut Extra (FA) 3%
Toasted Marshmallow (PA) 3%
Vanilla Swirl (PA) 3%

Tested on:
Little Boy RDA- Dual Coil 0.12ohm Kanthal Wire and Mini Haze RDA - Dual Coil 0.25ohm - Kanthal
Segilie Box Mod @ 60w

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you trying to an authentic meringue style macaroon?

Or the sticky US type of coconut macaroon available at the local grocer?

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you're % of each flavor are a bit high. A lot of the time when you're % are too high it will cause the lack of flavor. One thing I've learned with mixing is sometimes less is more. For example, I would drop the Graham cracker to 1%, the coconut to 1%, toasted marshmallow to 1%, vanilla swirl 3%. Then adjust it to your taste if needed. It's always easier to add a little more than to take it away.

boxboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kwethis post: 542219 said:
I think you're % of each flavor are a bit high. A lot of the time when you're % are too high it will cause the lack of flavor. One thing I've learned with mixing is sometimes less is more. For example, I would drop the Graham cracker to 1%, the coconut to 1%, toasted marshmallow to 1%, vanilla swirl 3%. Then adjust it to your taste if needed. It's always easier to add a little more than to take it away.[/QUOTE
I will try this, thanks.

boxboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you trying to an authentic meringue style macaroon?

Or the sticky US type of coconut macaroon available at the local grocer?
Pretty much I want to taste like I just ate one lol my taste buds are broken I swear.

And yes the US sticky style.

Last edited:

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out "DIY or DIE" channel on YouTube. He made a Raspberry Macaroon and I know he has a couple variations.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors