Become a Patron!

Help with settings

Hi guys

I've been vaping for a while and decided to go for a better set up but could someone help me with what settings I should be on to get big clouds.
Currently running with...
Battery - coolfire IV TC100
Tank - Aspire Cleito 120
Coil - ss 0.16 ohms 100-120w
Liquid 70/30

Last edited:

JayyVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The device itself doesn’t matter for clouds. It’s mostly based on the type of coil and your juice. Higher vg=more clouds higher pg=stronger throat hit.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Basically, with your present set up, use a wide bore tip if possible, open airflow full, and increase power as much as possible without burning your coil.

As JayyVapes stated, clouds are mainly based on your coil and VG% in the juice. Now allowing the same vg as a constant...
a straight coil with a larger surface area produces more cloud than clapton or staple coil. so a dual coil set up with 2 24ga parallel coils 5 wraps would be a cloud build. Basically, this is a quad coil except 2 coils are wrapped side by side. So 5 wraps of a 24ga 2 strand parallel coil, in a dual coil set up, would result in 20 coil loops and provide a lot of surface area.

With clouds you want full air flow and high power and wet the wick before every hit.
avoid clapton and fused coils as the wire used to wrap the core uses some of your heat to heat the wire, which although great for flavor, would reduce your cloud output.

VU Sponsors