Become a Patron!

Help with Smok R200

Faceman12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Guys, a few weeks ago I got a Smok R00 mod. It has been working great until last night. I didn't drop it but my wife was using it. When I press the fire button the clock appears and it doesnt fire. I have tried messing with the control panel but there is limited options. I have never done an update because it was working perfectly. All of the tanks and RDAs I used worked on my other MOD. Any ideas?

Faceman12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Turns out reading is fundamental. I felt like an idiot when the guy at the local shop just pressed the fire button 5 times and it unlocked.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Turns out reading is fundamental. I felt like an idiot when the guy at the local shop just pressed the fire button 5 times and it unlocked.
:giggle: It's the first thing I do with any new device, I read the manual.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol... we've ALL done it! Welcome to the Vaping Underground @Faceman12 !! Glad to have you here!

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use an r200 as my main mod now and love it. If you update the firmware on it the clock will get removed and replaced with a click 5 times to unlock reminder. The clock is from the r80 which has an internal battery. They shared the same firmware initially. It's useless on the r200 as it resets when you change batteries.

sent using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors