Become a Patron!

Help with sweetening TFA cinnamon red hots

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HEY all! I bought this amazing atomic fireball from boost vapor. It was warm, quite spicy and sweet, but not saccharin like. I used 7 % TFA cinnamon red hots. Perfect spice, but bitter to me. I next added1 drop of TFA EM (btw is this the same as cotton candy?? I believe bull city had both) This still is too bitter. Any ideas of how to sweeten this...to take the bitter taste away? How does FW or CAP red hot candy compare in taste to TFA?
Thank ya from Dainta!!!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ethyl maltiol 10% solution. Add 5 drops per 10 ml and adjust up or down.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
TFA Cinnamon Red Hots is the best red-hots flavor. Hands-down, IMO.

Yes, EM is the same as Cotton Candy. The flavor called "Cotton Candy (Circus)" is different. EM tastes like cooked sugar - taste a drop on your finger. Sucralose gives some people an aftertaste. Try a tiny drop of that one on your finger, too.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm okay I rated em. It's ok. I already added 1 drop per ml. Is that too much? Still bitter to me. Oh and u can not make me buy sucralose if it has a nasty aftertaste! I will not. Yucky pooey! Anything else? What would vanillin do to it? Trying to make the red hot taste like one of those round fireball candies. Cinnamon red hots taste bitter to either of you? Oh and mix is 60 pg... Maybe higher the vg?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come to think of it the cranberry and cinnamon spice from tfa taste bitter to me to...the ap is awesome though!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You could add more base to it. Maybe it's too strong for you at 7%? I've had it at 4% and that was more than plenty strong for me.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could add more base to it. Maybe it's too strong for you at 7%? I've had it at 4% and that was more than plenty strong for me.
Oh I like it @ 7%. I like the hot spiciness just fine, it just gives me a bitter taste I don't care for. Even at 4%, but not spicy enough there

VU Sponsors