Become a Patron!

Help!

So... Ive been vaping for about two months now and I'm all over the place w it. I started out w/the egoone starter kit 1100 and I liked that but I wanted something more so I researched alittle and jumped right to the istick 100w and also an Elm tree of life mechanical mod clone. I switch back between a kanger Subtank nano and a aspire nautilus mini on both my mods. I also use 12mg nicotine in both. So... Here's my problem I keep reading that you should use 6 mg of nicotine or less on sub ohm tanks cuz they produce better flavor and because of how low they go and how much they heat the juice its like using 12 mg of nicotine. Is this correct? I'm trying to stop smoking and im confused on what mg nicotine I should use. And then on the Nautilus should I stick with the 12mg. Also I'm very confused on being able to use some tanks on some mods but not the others. Its alot to know I realize but I just want to get the best vaping experience that I can with the best flavor and cloud production. If there's a better mod or tank for a reasonable price of be willing to try that out too. Please help. I'm in desperate need of alot of clarification. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think I use 1.2 maybe 1.5 but now I'm really confused. Is it the coil that makes it subohm or the tank? I just purchased the kanger aerotank Mega.

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
It's the coil. Any coil with a resistance of less than one ohm is a sub-ohm coil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So if I have an istick 100w and a kanger Subtank nano 1.2 ohm what volt or wattage would i have it on w/o screwing everything up. Is there another system anybody can suggest that may be easier but produce what I'm looking for. Im bring pieces and putting them together not really knowing what I'm doing. Lol

Ok... Thank you! I just don't want to screw anything up. Like my devices and I really don't want to waste any more money than I have to. My egoone was really good I shouldve stuck w that for awhile. But I wanted more and now I have no idea what I'm doing. Now i cant find it. Lol

What tank would ever use 100w? I bought it because of the great deal but I may go ahead and get the istick 40wtc. I just don't need all that power . Lol. And thank you for looking that up for me! Any suggestions for a good tube mod and subohm tank that I wouldn't have to mess up?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
With a new vaper I would normally recommend is purchasing one decent starter kit and sticking with it during your learning phase.

VU Sponsors