Become a Patron!

Help

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea im reletivly new t vapeing bt quickly learned that i wanted t cloud chase not because of the cloud bt the flavor, so i bought a aspire sub ohm w aspire atlantis tank, enjoyed it when i first gt it now not so much, after it sits fir a few hrs its too harsh t hit, an the best way t describe it is drry of flavor bt full of pepery nicotine taste, than it levels out bt you have t take quute a few pulls reach normal now, my main question is whats the best tank for flavor, dripping is too much like work to me i vape for the experiance not t have t work on my stuff if anyone could help me id appreciate it

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You might enjoy the Kayfun or Orchid tanks, they are RBA's you build the coils and wick it, but they have tanks so you can chain vape with less work.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
sub-ohming and cloud chasing are not always the bedfellows of flavour chasing. To extract the most flavour from your juice, you need to focus more on coil surface area and proper wicking....both of which can be achieved on the type of kit that @Celtic Fog expertly suggested. When the time comes, I have a rather serviceable tutorial on building the Orchid to achieve exactly what you are searching for!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also...on top of what @Celtic Fog and @franciscan said...what is your nicotine level? when fill up your tank you need to shake your bottles because nicotine and the flavors settle a little bit and you have to mix it up a bit to make it even...if you're using a high level nic liquid with a sub ohm coil the nic could be settling in the bottom of your tank giving you a way harsher throat hit till you vape some down....the more PG or nic you have in your liquid the harsher the throat hit and the lower the ohms the more pronounced this gets

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To all thanks for the info, but what is up with the dry hit thing i reAlly appreciate it

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have to prime new Atlantis coils by dripping a few drops of liquid directly onto the wicking material before you install them and the once everything is together then take a few quick dry puffs without firing the device to make sure the coil is properly saturated and wicking. Should help prevent dry and burnt hits significantly

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well i did that this time still cant get it right an i run into problems with the people at tha shop takeing me serriously, i feel like my battrys messin with it , idk bt im extremley un satisfied now been through five coils in less than a month canot get it like the one at the shop, i shook my e juice this time and still when it sits for any time at all it is too harsh similar to harsh dry hit of a cigerete an ive been experimenting with my nic levels because i chain vape but it varries between 8 an 10 mainly 50 50 blends have a 60 40 blend 12 nic that i cant smoke bt diffrent flavor same blend an nic i can, bt allways have the problem with the above described toke, appreciate the rebuildible idea, shop chargin 45 is that a good deal but i have absoulutly no idea a out the build side of vapeing

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sub-ohming and cloud chasing are not always the bedfellows of flavour chasing. To extract the most flavour from your juice, you need to focus more on coil surface area and proper wicking....both of which can be achieved on the type of kit that @Celtic Fog expertly suggested. When the time comes, I have a rather serviceable tutorial on building the Orchid to achieve exactly what you are searching for!
Thanks for the help have added a post to the topic

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohh qn btw my fiance has a alergy to vapei g either im sure the vg but for the haters that say nit possible it is an i see it im greatfull it dosent hurrt her an it only flares through direct inhalation lol simmilar to contact highs affecting drug tests

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude in sorry you're having so many problems. If you chain Vape and get dry hits then let your tank sit for a bit and really saturate and give it a few extra seconds between draws to wick up again. I'd have to see and play with your stuff to know more. I mean this stuff is designed with the intention of being simple to use in nature. All the aspire stuff is mass produced....it's entirely possible to waste good money on a pack of heads that are all bad or have a bad oring or something else. It could be simple as not sucking enough air the it but those things have so much airflow i doubt it. As for the guys at the B&M....if they're being rude then they shouldn't be working in a Vape shop. If the customer can't trust the guy he is buying a product from to help him with it then what is the point of going to a local shop as apposed to buying online? The only reason to go to a shop imho is for the customer service. It's their job to help if they can regardless of personal opinion. If it is your battery go there and ask to try your tank with a different one. At least you'll know for sure if that's it right? Because for it to be the battery it would have to be putting out too high of power levels to instantly burn out properly primed coils and wouldn't be safe

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The battery is the aspire battrey sub ohm input 4,2 output 40 amps 4.2 volts stock aspire coils

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And when i refer t dry hits its when it sits fer any length of time an u have t pull quite a few times t gt a decent taste the cloud is allways fine bt i dont really care about the cloud its the taste

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its offical im puttin it down for the night its terrible, imma take it up there in am, gotta be some type of warenty on it

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry you're having a hard time man...I was on my phone last night and could only type so much...what I meant to say is those aspire batteries really don't regulate their voltage well so even though it's spec'd at 4.2 volts the power level drops some as you use it just like a battery in a mech....and what I meant is if something is wrong with the chip in your battery and it's putting out so much power that it is burning up a well soaked and primed coil then that battery is putting out a dangerous amount of power because something is wrong with the chip in it and it needs to be exchanged/replaced....sorry for the confusion. I hope you had a better vape day today...at least here's hoping for a happy holiday

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well finaly tha chick tha was up there took a look an seen how i pull it n said by me rippen th shizzle out of it that could be y its burnin coil an she took 1 apart n verrified that it wasnt ceremic, so im not pullin on it as hard an it tastes alot better, im serriously considering a rba bt dont wanna have t work at it verry hard, an its not the cloud bt the bigger the cloud, the more flavor i taste thus fallin in love w vapeing im an exclusive vaper an have been sense i started 2 months ago, so im searching for the best ripping tasteing tank i could find, as far as the regulation they didnt check the battery, bt did recomend i lower my nic level so i guess if i cant accomplish what im lookin fer, i reckon i need somethun else

zionlyon54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry you're having a hard time man...I was on my phone last night and could only type so much...what I meant to say is those aspire batteries really don't regulate their voltage well so even though it's spec'd at 4.2 volts the power level drops some as you use it just like a battery in a mech....and what I meant is if something is wrong with the chip in your battery and it's putting out so much power that it is burning up a well soaked and primed coil then that battery is putting out a dangerous amount of power because something is wrong with the chip in it and it needs to be exchanged/replaced....sorry for the confusion. I hope you had a better vape day today...at least here's hoping for a happy holiday
What can i soak my tank pieces in t get a taste out from soakin it in soap lol cus i smoked somthin pretty rank out of it

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
one way is to soak in alcohol for awhile like everclear and then rinse repeatedly in super hot water several times....I use alcohol to clean my vapes and not soap so I am sure someone else might have a better way

VU Sponsors