Become a Patron!

Herakles Plus Problem

Hello Guys .. :)

So recently im getting a new problem with my herakles plus ,
the problem is after i refill the tank i got around 6 puffs with a lot of spitting juice in my mouth and wierd throat hit,
and some times even after 20+ puffs , i have changed the coil 2 times and maintain the airflow and washed the full tank carefully and nothing happend .. :mad:

i think its from the juice , its the new carnival lemon and berries 70/30 , because i was using the nasty juice and nothing like this happened to me ..:huh:

so what should i do ?? :cry:

note : my wattage is 60w , so i vape around 40 - 50 watt with 0.23 ohm

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would allow a new coil about half a tank to stop spitting, and gradually bump the wattage up a bit.

I find my 80w ipv d3 a bit marginal for this tank with the 0.2 coil at 67w. My Cuboid is a better match.

If you are working with a 60w mod, maybe try one of the new 0.6, 1.2, or 1.8 coils also.

I would allow a new coil about half a tank to stop spitting, and gradually bump the wattage up a bit.

I find my 80w ipv d3 a bit marginal for this tank with the 0.2 coil at 67w. My Cuboid is a better match.

If you are working with a 60w mod, maybe try one of the new 0.6, 1.2, or 1.8 coils also.

-

I Found out the solution , all the spit is coming from the top airflow , when i close it all the way ( 0.00% spit is coming ) :D
but the problem is the juice taste decrease by 40% and the inhale comes hard a little bit because its running with 1 airflow ( the bottom ) ..

thats it .. :D

Chris Peltz

Member For 4 Years
I always turn off the top airflow on my Herakles Plus I ind that the flavor just isn't as good when its open.

VU Sponsors