Become a Patron!

Here it Comes! The WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes, I forgot Steve. I have not ever heard of a single case where Joyetech/Wismec ever honored a single warranty claim yet. Hopefully someone can come forward and say, Joyetech/Wismec repaired their mod under warranty.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well,it hits like a freight train for sure.What I would normally use VW at 35 watts had to turn down to 25 watts for same flavor and vape.Gonna toss some SS on it then some ni coils on it to see what happens.Not thrilled with the 510 connection,afraid to turn tank down flush.Gonna add my washer to be able to sleep nights, supposed to be a DNA 510 connection.Dang thing weighs as much as M -61

ooh second RX200S out for delivery today

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
duel RX200S finally hit got a spare to "attempt" to put DNA200 board in one just for S's and giggles.target tank on deck,Sofia and bachelor nano mounted

RX200S 1.JPG

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So for everyone who has the 200S, anyone else have a problem with the 510 being too stiff? The connection on mine is super stiff, to the point that its borderline impossible to get an atty to sit flush. Tried 2 different tanks and 2 different rdas and all 4 had at least a small gap and even then I was cranking the hell outta them to get them that far down.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
both mine allow me to go flush.the TFV4/mini,movkin luggy tank,derringer,bachelor nano,target,goblin mini,lemo's and more,tried a bunch, they all go flush.I was hesitant at first to screw them down but they all go flush smoothly.yours may need some breakin time on the spring mythical..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wismec may not have, but one reseller has text that said it was changed, and improved because Wismec/Jaybo listened to their customers!!!!!

I need to see if I can find it....

I read the same thing and it was in multiple places

Edit to add....

Found it. Here is one of the places I read it. I'm wondering where this info came from.

http://breazy.com/blogs/updates/101866305-reuleaux-rx200s-200w-box-mod-jaybo-wismec-review

@Breazy_Com , could you weigh in and help shed some light on the situation?

Disclaimer -
I'm in no way calling out breazy, just really curious where this rumor started. Thanks

Last edited:

VU Sponsors