Become a Patron!

Hexohm v3 in my hot little hands

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a hexohm v3. Love it-and figured the price was worth the lifetime warranty. My only complaint for the price Im disappointed both my rda's ive use so far don't sit flush, would expect for the price the 510 would be better in this aspect. Oh well. -

Question-do I need to register it somehow for the warranty? Checked their site can't find any info on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a hexohm v3. Love it-and figured the price was worth the lifetime warranty. My only complaint for the price Im disappointed both my rda's ive use so far don't sit flush, would expect for the price the 510 would be better in this aspect. Oh well. -

Question-do I need to register it somehow for the warranty? Checked their site can't find any info on that.

Nope....if you ever open a ticket for warranty work theyll ask for the serial # and verify...i love mine..all 3 of em
c57dd1fc926b8fc494143b94689eb82b.jpg
70f63cf25a69ad3c10b68d26661ca4b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I may be my imagination but the vape off this mod with the same RDA's seems smoother and ramps up faster. Lifetime warranty is killer, and I love that it's American made.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha I saw the siracha one on eBay for sale. I dig it, but wanted to buy it from my local vape shop as the price was competitive and I will always buy local when I can.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha I saw the siracha one on eBay for sale. I dig it, but wanted to buy it from my local vape shop as the price was competitive and I will always buy local when I can.
Yeah this was a gift... local vape shop owner didn't like the ramp up so got pissed and gave it to me... what color you get? I'm looking for a white one now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got blue, almost got white. They have a white powder coated at my local vape shop, but in the end I like the anodized vs the powder coat.

Really love this thing. Just wish my rda's were flush. Watched a few reviews and according to the reviewers theirs sit flush which makes me wonder if my 510/pin has an issue. Nothing i have sits completely flush.

f6bf8d027ecb461f226b55897762355a.jpg

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the v2 which has a raised 510 that is not 24mm right? Anyways i looked closer and even though the v3 has a flush 510 it protrudes a bit which is probably by design so that the rda/tanks do not scratch the mod I assume. Not a big deal. At first I was just a little annoyed die to the price but I'm over it lol

VU Sponsors