Become a Patron!

Hey all!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone! Some may recognize me from ECF, the rest may not! :giggle:

Been on ECF for a couple of years now, though I stopped posting for about a year in the middle as I was going through some :bs: . But thats another story. I noticed that some of the "old schoolers" from ECF have migrated over here and so I thought Id pop by and check it out!

A bit about me...
I started vaping about 3 yrs ago and havent smoked ever since! Im a big fan of mechs and RDAs and as such Im a bit of a battery enthusiast. I do have 2 regulated mods, one with built in battery and the other is a quad cell beast! My vaping style is sub ohm, but I am no cloud chaser. Even with a 315W mod I have never been above 85W.

My current top 3 setups are(in no particular order):
- iJoy Maxo315 with an Avocado24
- King V2 mech with a Kennedy Trickster
- Coolfire 4 with a GOON clone.

Vape safe everyone! :cheers:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
HAHAHA!!!! Cheers! I had heard about that thread! Too funny. :giggle:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone! Some may recognize me from ECF, the rest may not! :giggle:

Been on ECF for a couple of years now, though I stopped posting for about a year in the middle as I was going through some :bs: . But thats another story. I noticed that some of the "old schoolers" from ECF have migrated over here and so I thought Id pop by and check it out!

A bit about me...
I started vaping about 3 yrs ago and havent smoked ever since! Im a big fan of mechs and RDAs and as such Im a bit of a battery enthusiast. I do have 2 regulated mods, one with built in battery and the other is a quad cell beast! My vaping style is sub ohm, but I am no cloud chaser. Even with a 315W mod I have never been above 85W.

My current top 3 setups are(in no particular order):
- iJoy Maxo315 with an Avocado24
- King V2 mech with a Kennedy Trickster
- Coolfire 4 with a GOON clone.

Vape safe everyone! :cheers:
Howdy Darth :wave: Welcome to the fun forum.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks Anthony Vapes! Or should I say sirrichardrear! Gonna get all confusing up in here!

VU Sponsors