Become a Patron!

Hey Canadian vaper here

Hey guys I'm new the forum and pretty new to vaping , been vaping for 3 months now and have scraped the analog. It took me longer to get into vaping because I Tryed the gas station style cartomizers a few years ago and it didn't help in the slightest so I was pretty discouraged but I took the plunge into a Itaste starter. From there on I was analog free and loving it coming off a pack a day the beginning was tough but as I got to know more I bought myself an MVP the difference was awesome and it really got me into mods, now I'm vaping a hades clone with a plume veil and building coils and playing around with different rda's has made it all the more rewarding. It helped having a great vaping community in my area with multiple shops with in a 15 minute drive and people who were willing to help teach me about batteries, coils etc . Now I hope to learn a lot more here and grow my knowledge and my collection .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the UV.
Enjoy the vape a

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Do alot of my shopping a vapetastic.ca Decent prices and delivers to my door. You from wpg?

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Duh I guess your from wpg if you shop at Winnipeg evape. Got my first kit from Hugh but since he opened his store prices went up.

Duh I guess your from wpg if you shop at Winnipeg evape. Got my first kit from Hugh but since he opened his store prices went up.

Haha fair assumption and ya I do find them slightly higher then a lot of place but they make up for it in service so far so I haven't been to upset over it , I haven't gone the online root yet cause I'm way to impatient to wait for shipping times haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Vapetastic is a wpg online vendor that persoally drives around town and delivers

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to vu. And when I quit the first week was help! Congrats on quitting

VU Sponsors