Become a Patron!

Heynow

Captain_Dabber

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Captain Dabber here. Smoked for approximately 11 years, dipped snuff for 3 more. Still fairly new to the vaping world after several (unsuccessful) forays into it over the past several years. I'm just past the 1 month point without a cigarette. Vaping is sticking this time - and by this point, I've invested several hundred dollars into equipment... I can't let myself smoke anymore. The final straw was my mother's stage 3B lung cancer diagnosis.

So, I mentioned I've invested several hundred dollars over a few forays. I first started with the cigalikes from NJOY 6-7 years ago when they showed up in gas stations. That was $100 wasted, as they, well, sucked.

I tried another piecemeal set up I grabbed from a head shop in Honolulu when I lived there. I gave it to a friend after about a week. Still wasn't a fan.

A year and a half ago, after returning to my hometown in SC, I got an Aspire Nautilus set up on an MVP 20w box. Still didn't do it. It was harsh, wasn't enjoyable.

When I got back into it about a month or so ago, I started with a subohm, D2L, Cubis Pro/ eVTC-Mini set up. Dig it. Flavor, smooth, nicotine... ahhhh. Since then I've invested in an RX 2/3, a Troll v2, and a TFV8 (why, why why...).

TL;DR - Happier than hell to be here, free from cigarettes, breathing better and feeling better.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined and even happier that you stuck with it and found a vaping style that helped you put down tobacco :)

VU Sponsors