Become a Patron!

Hi all, new to this forum

Hello everyone! Was looking for some advice on some really low sub-ohm builds and came across this site again. I've stumbled across it before but never decided to join until tonight.

Started vaping in November 2015 to kick a pack a day cigarette habit I've had for over 10 years. At first I was a bit overwhelmed with all the options and terminology. I remember walking into a vape shop and feeling really confused! My first setup was the JoyEtech EVIC VT starter kit with the EGO one Mega tank. I wasn't thinking about cigarettes anymore within days. I did start with 18mg/ml juice though at the recommendation of the shop owner because I really wanted to quit cigarettes. I don't why he went so high, feels like 12 would have been a good starting point to suggest for a pretty beefy entrance into vaping with that kit.

Anyways vaping really became a hobby for me after that. I started watching all the youtube reviewers and their build tutorials and techniques. Within a few weeks of starting I had dropped my starter kit and broke the tank. Ended up buying a Super Tank, and it was like a whole new level of vaping from my original tank. A few days after that I was watching a twisted420 review of the Herakles Plus tank (a tank i still use in my rotation to this day) and immediately went out and bought one of those as well. I Considered the fact that I wanted to have two different juice options going at once and only had one tank.

After another week or so, I didnt like being capped at 60w of power, and purchased an IPV D3 80w mod and some external batteries. At this point I thought I would be satisfied having 2 different tanks and two different mods so I could have them both set up to use at will. I also stepped down to 12mg e-juice by this point.

It became a daily thing to watch all these online reviewers reviewing new products and building on RDAs, which I was still confused about at this point. Someone bought me a coil master kit for xmas that year and I had no use for it since I had nothing to build on. This brought me to the vape shop yet again and I purchased The Sapor. It was my first dripper and I fell in love with it. Liked it so much that I went out and bought a second one.

Now with the combination of having a dripper and a building kit I started trying out all different builds. Bought clapton wire and started building around .25 ohms. Went online and ordered a bunch of different wire, cotton, a better ohms reader, and decided I wanted a more powerful mod as well. Got the Sigelei Fuchai 200w as my next mod, and a Indulgence Mutation X v4S to go with it.

Since then I've gotten really into low sub-ohming and bought a Vaperz Cloud X1 Competition Mech Mod and matching X1 Competition RDA. Really love that mech. I got it at a local vape shop, he had 2 of the discontinued chrome blue ones and I was lucky enough to get one of them, he wasn't selling the other.
A week after buying that I went to the Ohio Vape Convention and ended up winning an authentic Smok E Mountain Vanilla copper tube mod.

Fast forward to today, just going into that vape shop in November 2015 to look into buying a higher end starter kit to quit smoking turned into a hobby. Some say it's a sick obsession, lol.

I now own 3 regulated mods, 2 mech mods, 3 sub-ohm tanks, 3 drip tanks, have had a subscription to zamplebox for almost a year now, and regularly check local shops for new juices. I still check online reviews almost daily and am also currently down to 6mg juice in tanks, and 3mg on drippers. Will probably step down to 3 all around really soon, 6 has become a bit much.

Also, I'm eagerly awaiting my new additions to the arsenal - a SMOK Alien 220w mod, and a SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast tank I impulse ordered the other night from elementvape, its coming with a new 4 port battery charger, a few new sets of batteries, and a pack of the new V8-T10 coils I've ordered as well. Should be arriving about the same day as my December zamplebox!

Sorry for the long story, have a great day everyone, and Happy Holidays!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

mammado

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome I'm fairly new too but you have found your way to an amazing group of extremely knowledgeable and welcoming people

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Sounds like your well on your way down the rabbit hole...enjoy the ride.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU :)
Going to ask the obvious, at what wattage do you intend to use the TFV8 and which batteries did you get?

VU Sponsors