Become a Patron!

Hi, been hangin around for awhile now

cviers

Member For 4 Years
thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Cindy and for now I am living in Georgia. I have been vaping since December of last year and off cigs completely since March of this year. Hardest thing ever to do. I started smoking when I was 12 years old and many days have passed since then. I have buried my Mom and a brother to lung cancer and that still wasn't enough to make me quit. I finally quit when I couldn't make it up the stairs because of my breathing ( COPD ). I can do the stairs easier now, but it would have been much better if I would not have smoked all those years. But, it is upwards and onwards now. I am enjoying vaping and really enjoying making my own juices! It is good to meet all of you :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome!

What kind of gear do you use?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are glad your here, and very happy to hear you kicked the stinkies.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Cindy! Congrats. on getting off the cigs.
Now about your Georgia Bulldogs beating my Tennessee Vols in Athens yesterday....grrrr. :p

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Cindy! Congrats. on getting off the cigs.
Now about your Georgia Bulldogs beating my Tennessee Vols in Athens yesterday....grrrr. :p
I second that! I'm living in Atl but am a TN & SC fan. Didn't go out today because I didn't want to hear from the Dawgs! Lol

Keep on vaping!

aNg@Vapeladies

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Cindy. Come join the group and learn, laugh, yell, share, complain, stalk, or whatever.....

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for all the welcomes! Let me see, I will start with where in Georgia I am living. I live in Conyers, just south east of Atlanta. As for what kind of equipment I am using, it is #1 Kanger Giant tank with Innokin SVD #2 Kanger Mega tank with Innokin Cool Fire #3 Taifun GS mini withInnokin MVP
#4 Kanger Mini Protank 3 with Innokin I Taste and last but not least #5 IClear 16 (newest one) with Ego 1100 stick. Variety is the spice of life :) Oh and sorry but I don't follow sports so I don't really know the dawgs from the bulls LOL!! But, glad to be here any hoo. Cindy

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Cindy. I'm about 20 miles from you in Grayson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello friends my name is Vanessa, and I'm here to promote my store One Luv Smoke and Vape, we cater to all your vaping needs from Mods down to batteries. Our locations are 579 Concord Road Smyrna Ga, 30082, and 4924 S.Cobb Drive Smyrna Ga, 30080. You can also visit our website OneLuvVape.com. Spread the word and hope to see some new faces. Thanks for your time everyone have a wonderful day

VU Sponsors