Become a Patron!

Hi everyone, have avoided vape forums but I'll give this one a chance

I pretty much hate most vape forums and don't need a forum just to vape and have stuff. But I'll give this one a chance. Probably not be a very active member because a lot of this stuff is repetitive any way. The first forum I joined was ECF and was banned from there for I don't even know what. Some crazy woman, classwife or something like that banned me for dripping while driving and thinking it was okay to do so and not promising some weird guy on the forum that posted 80 times a day in the welcome group to never drip while driving ever again. Told him I was going to keep doing it and tried to change the subject then got banned. So as long as this group isn't as weird as ECF I'll at least read a few posts once in awhile.

BTW, I don't drip anymore but if I did I'd be sure to do it behind the wheel in congested traffic.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome.

I don't think anyone here gives a shit if you drip and drive. I'm sure a lot of members do it. I RTA and drive, and that's about as bad as dripping. My Billow is a ferocious beast.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think most people don't give a shit either. Who am I to tell you what to do. Though, I realize there are those that want to save everyone from everything. I thought the main concern about dripping and driving was that it took your attention from the road and other vehicles on that road. Oh well.

Anyway, here's to natural selection and letting mother nature do her job! Lol

P.s. welcome to the Underground!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I pretty much hate most vape forums and don't need a forum just to vape and have stuff. But I'll give this one a chance. Probably not be a very active member because a lot of this stuff is repetitive any way. The first forum I joined was ECF and was banned from there for I don't even know what. Some crazy woman, classwife or something like that banned me for dripping while driving and thinking it was okay to do so and not promising some weird guy on the forum that posted 80 times a day in the welcome group to never drip while driving ever again. Told him I was going to keep doing it and tried to change the subject then got banned. So as long as this group isn't as weird as ECF I'll at least read a few posts once in awhile.

BTW, I don't drip anymore but if I did I'd be sure to do it behind the wheel in congested traffic.

And I welcome you as well to our forum family!

Around here, being banned by ECF is a badge of honor of a sort.

Especially if Classwife (AKA Asswipe) did you in.

Here you can totally express yourself without fear of being banned unless you really work at it.

All of this rubbish being said, just jump right in, the Vapor is fine!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. If you look around you may fine some sale items, contests, and just some (I can't put into words) people to hang out with.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol I like that one Mike.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell, to be honest I don't even wear my seatbelt unless a cop is close by.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

And I welcome you as well to our forum family!

Around here, being banned by ECF is a badge of honor of a sort.

Especially if Classwife (AKA Asswipe) did you in.

Here you can totally express yourself without fear of being banned unless you really work at it.

All of this rubbish being said, just jump right in, the Vapor is fine!
Welcome to the underground! I think this is my favorite spot in the whole wide internet.
UncleRJ, I'm starting to feel left out. From what I've read just about everyone has been banned from ECF. I guess I'm gonna have to sign up, get banned, and start hanging out with the cool kids. Seems like I'm always the last one to catch up with the in crowd lol.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are paranoid lunatics over at ECF. They truly believe that the government is watching them at all times and that if everyone there behaves and makes vaping look like flowers and puppy dogs that somehow that's going to keep the regulations from happening. They're complete FUCKING nuts.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are paranoid lunatics over at ECF. They truly believe that the government is watching them at all times and that if everyone there behaves and makes vaping look like flowers and puppy dogs that somehow that's going to keep the regulations from happening. They're complete FUCKING nuts.
I had some neighbors like that once, kept strange hours, peeked out the shades a lot, thought the "Fed's" were watching them all the time. Then the police came and took them away. Sounds similar...just sayin...

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the underground! I think this is my favorite spot in the whole wide internet.
UncleRJ, I'm starting to feel left out. From what I've read just about everyone has been banned from ECF. I guess I'm gonna have to sign up, get banned, and start hanging out with the cool kids. Seems like I'm always the last one to catch up with the in crowd lol.

Don't worry, your not alone.
I've never been to ECF either :p

Welcome to the forum Mikejm.
Unlike many forums out there, this is a community of mature adults that just like to hang out and chat.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had some neighbors like that once, kept strange hours, peeked out the shades a lot, thought the "Fed's" were watching them all the time. Then the police came and took them away. Sounds similar...just sayin...
I have some xxxx head neighbors that are like that. I'm just waiting for one of them to get stupid. I'd love the chance to legally try out my Para Ordnance 1911 on some soft warm targets. Or maybe it's best I don't say that out loud... yeah never mind that last comment. Lol

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have some xxxx head neighbors that are like that. I'm just waiting for one of them to get stupid. I'd love the chance to legally try out my Para Ordnance 1911 on some soft warm targets. Or maybe it's best I don't say that out loud... yeah never mind that last comment. Lol
I give em one thing, they're usually great entertainment as long as they stay on their side of the fence. Good thing this isn't ECF, you'd probably get some kinda intergalactic 3 lifetime ban for that comment.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In all seriousness @mike-c I'd edit that out of your post. The internet is forever.

God forbid you actually had to do what you suggested, I would NOT give a prosecuting attorney a reason to charge you with something.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have it on good authority that they are to be leaving the complex next month. I have a good relationship with the owner of the building. So, I'm not really worried about either of those two. I guess you could call me the moderator of the building. If I turn in a bad report on a neighbor, they don't last long.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess you could call me the moderator of the building. If I turn in a bad report on a neighbor, they don't last long.

lol, just don't go hungry with power.
People might have to start calling the building the 'ECF Hotel' :p

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol no it takes a lot to get me mad. I have six apartments in the building that like to randomly drop their kids off to hang with our four kids.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Besides, I'm all for natural selection. Let them do what they want. Just not around my kids. The problem was that yesterday I found used needles in the parking lot. Now they have 30 days to get out. Too many kids in this building for that junk.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a neighbor (don't know who yet) who thinks picking up dog poop and putting it in a plastic bag means you just toss the plastic bag full of dog poop onto the yard. Now that the snow melted the entire street is littered with bags full of dog poop. I can't wait until I catch this sucker in the act and educate him about what cleaning up after your dog actually means.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol put some in a paper bag on his porch. Light the bag ring the door bell and sit back and watch the mayhem. Lmao!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

All joking aside, I hope you enjoy the VU and find it useful.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a neighbor (don't know who yet) who thinks picking up dog poop and putting it in a plastic bag means you just toss the plastic bag full of dog poop onto the yard. Now that the snow melted the entire street is littered with bags full of dog poop. I can't wait until I catch this sucker in the act and educate him about what cleaning up after your dog actually means.
How do you know it's a "he"? My neighborhood had a woman do that when she walked her wiener dog till she got busted with a security camera. $2000 fine and some other stuff...

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah man, these are some really good people here. I sworn off forums ten years ago or better. This place has changed that for me. Though I still don't visit any other forum.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear a lot of bad things about that forum, and here nobody is about that life.
The company around here is great and I learn new things every day and it's fun.
I hope you enjoy the forum, Adios.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You made a great choice here with VU. I don't know about the "other" vape forums. I can tell you VU feels like family. I hope you'll feel the same!

VU Sponsors