Become a Patron!

Hi everyone newbie here looking for a second set of batteries!

Hi guys, I'm a newbie vaper and I am looking into an extra set of batteries for my aegis legend with the alpha tank. I am currently using the single meshmellow coil thats rated at .2 ohms (75-95W Recommended) and the current batteries I am using are 2 Hohm Life 18650s. They seem to be working well and they last a while but I am looking into a second set and from what I have been trying to gather my best bet are going to be the sony vtc5as? For the single mesh coil i am not going over 80watts. The kit also came with a .4 ohm dual mesh coil that is rated for 60-70W recommended. Other than the vtc5a what are other recommended batteries for this setup? Are the Hohm Life batteries sufficient or am I going to have to ditch them? Thanks!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Take a look at what Battery Mooch has to say about your Hohm Life's. He is the vaping battery expert.
Samsung 30Q has plenty of amps (up to 18-20) for more wattage than you vape, and run longer between charges than VTC5A.

There's been quite a few batteries faked. Be sure to buy from trusted vendor, like LiionWholesale.

Take a look at what Battery Mooch has to say about your Hohm Life's. He is the vaping battery expert.
Samsung 30Q has plenty of amps (up to 18-20) for more wattage than you vape, and run longer between charges than VTC5A.

There's been quite a few batteries faked. Be sure to buy from trusted vendor, like LiionWholesale.
Thanks! I seen a post he posted at another forum saying that it benched at 20amp and is pretty much equal to the HG2.

VU Sponsors