Become a Patron!

Hi everyone

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been smoking on and off for about 30 years. Quit a few times. Tried the gum, but it didn't quite cut it. It finally dawned on me to try e-cigs. Last Saturday I got a VUSE at the gas station and that was it. I knew I had found a way to stop smoking. Things were working fine but I could tell they were a bit strong. Did some googling and found out they have a lot of nicotine. I didn't want to start ingesting even more nicotine! So I started researching for something else.

I had heard about vaping but I really wasn't sure what it was all about. Read a ton of websites, found a lot of info. Lucky for me there is a vape shop close by. Went there yesterday and asked for advice. Got a Kanger EVOD and some juice. Loving it. Went back today and got a Kanger Pro, just to have a spare around, and some more juice. I've been doing a lot of research and decided to also buy an Eleaf iStick Pico just to try something a little more fancy. It's been a great week and I am really enjoying vaping a lot.

If someone can let me know where I can ask the really dumb questions around here, that would be great!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've been smoking on and off for about 30 years. Quit a few times. Tried the gum, but it didn't quite cut it. It finally dawned on me to try e-cigs. Last Saturday I got a VUSE at the gas station and that was it. I knew I had found a way to stop smoking. Things were working fine but I could tell they were a bit strong. Did some googling and found out they have a lot of nicotine. I didn't want to start ingesting even more nicotine! So I started researching for something else.

I had heard about vaping but I really wasn't sure what it was all about. Read a ton of websites, found a lot of info. Lucky for me there is a vape shop close by. Went there yesterday and asked for advice. Got a Kanger EVOD and some juice. Loving it. Went back today and got a Kanger Pro, just to have a spare around, and some more juice. I've been doing a lot of research and decided to also buy an Eleaf iStick Pico 75W, just to try something a little more fancy. It's been a great week and I am really enjoying vaping a lot.

If someone can let me know where I can ask the really dumb questions around here, that would be great!

Welcome!

Congratulations on giving vaping a try - kicked a 37-year habit with vaping and thank my lucky stars every day for it :)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congrats for taking the steps to be smoke free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Look at the topic titles and post under the one closest to your question. If you post in the wrong spot someone will move it for you. Have fun and congratulations on quitting cigs. I smoked 50 years and vaping got me off them.

BTW I love my Pico.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations! Welcome!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Congrats on giving up and welcome to the underground :cheers: check out the newcomers section for lots of information

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
After seeing you around the threads, I had to come back and tell you that I love Robbie the Robot, lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been smoking on and off for about 30 years.

Ask away, there are no dumb questions, we all started somewhere with QUESTIONS....:)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome from a fellow NYer- Congrats on quitting cigarettes! Glad you signed on!
:wave:

VU Sponsors