Become a Patron!

Hi everyone

AngelWings

Member For 1 Year
My name is Angel. I am very new to vaping. 2 weeks in to be exact. I am hoping to make some friends and learn all there is to know about vaping! I have no friends that currently vape so I am sort of a loner with it..for now, I hope to change that with the more I learn. ☺

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My name is Angel. I am very new to vaping. 2 weeks in to be exact. I am hoping to make some friends and learn all there is to know about vaping! I have no friends that currently vape so I am sort of a loner with it..for now, I hope to change that with the more I learn. ☺

Welcome Angel - glad you joined up :wave:

I didn't know any other vapers for a long time either

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Angel. Welcome aboard. I hope you like it here. I will be your freind.
:hug::D

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Welcome a'board, matey!

AngelWings

Member For 1 Year
Thank you. I knew nothing about vaping and knew no one who vaped until I went to my sister's wedding about a month ago. I was instantly intrigued by the guy I seen "smoking" as I thought that's what he was doing lol.. the more I talked to him the more intrigued I got. So I bought one. I love it. I haven't smoked at all since I picked it up. I'm not sure it is scarce here in southeast Texas, as much as I am just now noticing it around me.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. I knew nothing about vaping and knew no one who vaped until I went to my sister's wedding about a month ago. I was instantly intrigued by the guy I seen "smoking" as I thought that's what he was doing lol.. the more I talked to him the more intrigued I got. So I bought one. I love it. I haven't smoked at all since I picked it up. I'm not sure it is scarce here in southeast Texas, as much as I am just now noticing it around me.
Ohh when I go to town I sometimes see a vaper in the wild. Sometimes.
And I am a real oddity as an elderly person vaping here.

Vaping got me off of a 40 yr smoking habit when nothing else would.
3+ years vaping and smoke free now.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum Angel.
You will find many members on the forum willing to help teach you about vaping.
Have fun:)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome, Angel! I'm new here at VU myself, but have had a long vaping journey since 2008. I'm finding a lot of willingness to help here, and the people have been so warm and welcoming. I hope your experience is just as good as mine has been so far. There is much to discover!

Jane

VU Sponsors