Become a Patron!

HI everyone!

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings fellow Vapers!
New to the forum. Former 12 year smoker here. Finally decided that it was time to give it up once and for all. Got into vaping about three months ago and havent had a deathstick since! I started off with a simple AVAIL edge pen mod..did the job for about a week or so. One thing about me is that when i start something new, it becomes a hobby and i dive into it head first so i have probably watched every RDA build and RDA/MOD review on youtube and i have become quite versed in the world of vaping. i'm kinda OCD like that..lol..But enough about me...just happy to be amongst like minded people!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yay! Welcome Gawgaboi. Love the name, lol. You're gonna have a great time here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy this place

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greetings fellow Vapers!
New to the forum. Former 12 year smoker here. Finally decided that it was time to give it up once and for all. Got into vaping about three months ago and havent had a deathstick since! I started off with a simple AVAIL edge pen mod..did the job for about a week or so. One thing about me is that when i start something new, it becomes a hobby and i dive into it head first so i have probably watched every RDA build and RDA/MOD review on youtube and i have become quite versed in the world of vaping. i'm kinda OCD like that..lol..But enough about me...just happy to be amongst like minded people!!!
Sounds like me. Been vaping for a year this month after over 50 years of smoking. Quit the cancer sticks in a day. Never looked back. I just keep moving forward and learning.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like me. Been vaping for a year this month after over 50 years of smoking. Quit the cancer sticks in a day. Never looked back. I just keep moving forward and learning.
Excellent. 50 years!

JRugsy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome... my dad got into it and eventually dragged me along with him. I'd been smoking for about 14 years and today is day 10 smoke free without cravings. Like you I also dove in head first watching reviews and how tos... it's a hell of a hobby, I must say.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent. 50 years!
I am lucky and have good family genes and was not having any serious health problems with smoking. But feel great now that I don't smoke. Never did like the taste of cigarettes that much so with the different flavors of e juice I am like a kid in a candy store. Lol

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, my girlfriend really wanted me to quit smoking. Now that i have she gets mad because she says i spend more time with my mods then i do with here....can't win for losing..lol

VU Sponsors