Become a Patron!

Hi from across the pond

rob60

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, quick intro have been a vaper for 5 years so not new. Have lerked on here several times over the last couple of years or so, usualy after a google search for a topic I was interested in leads to this site
Prefer mtl style of vaping and at the moment am interested in diy e liquid, in particular mixing suited for mtl.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi Rob :wave:

Great DIY section here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Rob!

You vape like I do, possibly. Glad you decided to join us, and hope to see you in the DIY section. Lots of good stuff in there :)

rob60

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Rob!

You vape like I do, possibly. Glad you decided to join us, and hope to see you in the DIY section. Lots of good stuff in there :)

Hi Huckleberried
Yes I think I saw your avatar in a long and interesting thread discussing mtl ( which made me decide to finally sign up)
Now going to see if I can find it again:)
now wheres my history

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Huckleberried, yep looks like it it, could not find it in my history apart from another mtl thread over on potv
There are a few here, likely in the same section. I've run into more MTL vapers lately, than I expected were here :)

rob60

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are a few here, likely in the same section. I've run into more MTL vapers lately, than I expected were here :)

Have heard of a few folks moving back to MTL just lately, personally have tried the subohm stuff but didn't get on with it, just found it uncomfortable, plus I could not see the tv.:rolleyes: Have been trawling through the diy mixing section looking for anything to do with MTL but have not had much luck yet.
Maybe there could be a section dedicated to MTL :idea:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't say you'll see anything specific to MTL vaping in the DIY. Most people simply mix to their preferred PG/VG ratio, regardless of the recipe.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have heard of a few folks moving back to MTL just lately, personally have tried the subohm stuff but didn't get on with it, just found it uncomfortable, plus I could not see the tv.:rolleyes:
LOL :giggle::giggle:

Welcome to VU Rob!

MTL recipes ? I think MTL when the recipe is complex, like with subtle flavor combinations.. seems to be where the flavor shines for me.

rob60

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks @Huckleberried have done that but was wondering if the PG/VG ratio actually affected the end result. Went to Vapfest and sampled a lot of the liquids on my normal setup 1 to 1.5 ohm at about 12 watts and on many of them ( high vg tailored for subohm) could hardly taste anything, on another setup I had a .5 ohm at 25 watts I started to taste it, so it seems I get the flavour when vaping a large amount of liquid, if that makes sense. Was hoping to get some answers from forums, thought someone had come across the same issue

LittleBird

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, Rob! VU is an awesome source for DIY. Some of my favorite mixologists are in residence :)

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome aboard speaking of a good MTl experience look into the von earl or Cync. the von earl due to re-wickability and easy of refilling in my testing up to 60 pg and higher is good in there pods. a cync due to it's size and some well known juice vendors are in their pods already. you could also look in the wismec counterpart to the von earl.

VU Sponsors