Become a Patron!

Hi From Chicago

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi All, I have been vaping for almost 4 years now. I smoked almost 2 packs of Newport Box 100's a day for 20 years. My husband decided we needed to quit and came home one day with 2 ego kits (we didn't have many choices) We haven't smoked since. This is the first time I have joined or read a forum. I currently vape a Vamo V5, itaste MVP and my go to is an innokin itaste vv. I don't like to think to much about it all so my Penelope has been put to rest and I use an aspire nautilus and an innokin iclear 30s. I am currently at 0 nic but don't think I am ever going to quit.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lived near Wrigleyville and then Old Town for about 2 1/2 years. Miss the people but not the weather :p ... welcome! :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground @Just Me , we are glad your here!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to The Underground! What's your ADV and which B&M's do you frequent? :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi All, I have been vaping for almost 4 years now. I smoked almost 2 packs of Newport Box 100's a day for 20 years. My husband decided we needed to quit and came home one day with 2 ego kits (we didn't have many choices) We haven't smoked since. This is the first time I have joined or read a forum. I currently vape a Vamo V5, itaste MVP and my go to is an innokin itaste vv. I don't like to think to much about it all so my Penelope has been put to rest and I use an aspire nautilus and an innokin iclear 30s. I am currently at 0 nic but don't think I am ever going to quit.
Wow my old stomping ground I lived in Lansing Ill right outside Chicago for quite some time... Moved to Texas in 2010 could not longer take the nasty winters .. Welcome

VU Sponsors