Become a Patron!

Hi from enon valley Pennsylvania

I never smoked a cigarette in my life til I was in my forties, then some big stress comes along and I decide smoking would help relieve some of it. STUPID! Before I know, I'm smoking a pack and a half a day for 14 years. Chest wheezy, coughing all the time, I knew I had to quit but couldn't. So a little over a year ago I bought a blu cigs kit. It was ok, I didn't smoke again, but the batteries kept giving out, taste wasn't great. So the guy at the smoke shop shows me an ego kit. I was amazed! I never even knew about ejuice. This vaping thing was great! Flavors galore. My first non ego device was an mvp, then a vamo, then ......well I have nine devices now and can't wait to get more. Vaping is FUN! Cigarettes were never fun. I would never go back. Vaping IS a way to stop smoking. So far I have got 4 other people to switch from cigs to vaping and people at work have me getting devices for them, asking my advice. I've been slow to start rebuilding but that's because there is always a new clearomizer that I want. I should be getting my aspire Atlantis in a couple days. Hopefully I will get the new sub tank about to come out and I will start rebuilding with that. Can't wait to blow huge clouds!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello from Seattle WA. Good lick with the Atlantis. It is the best clearo I have. I'm hoping my friends/family that don't want to rebuild will be able to use it to get off the cigs. I will say, I prefer mine at 35-40 watts. I believe the sub tank puts out 4.2 volts which on the .56 ohm coil is about 30 watts. If you are up for it, I would recommend a regulated that can put out 40. With that said, it still beats out any other clearo at 30.

Welcome.

Hello from Seattle WA. Good lick with the Atlantis. It is the best clearo I have. I'm hoping my friends/family that don't want to rebuild will be able to use it to get off the cigs. I will say, I prefer mine at 35-40 watts. I believe the sub tank puts out 4.2 volts which on the .56 ohm coil is about 30 watts. If you are up for it, I would recommend a regulated that can put out 40. With that said, it still beats out any other clearo at 30.

Welcome.
Thanks for the well wishes. Actually I meant the kangertech sub ohm clearomizer that gives you the option to use their sub ohm coil or build your own. Funny thing is, I was also planning to get the aspire sub battery. Guess I will reconsider. I received my Atlantis yesterday. I have it on my sigeli 30 watt and I am kind of disappointed with the vapor.Not getting big clouds. Pretty tank, good flavor, but no big clouds even at 30 watts. Wonder what is wrong.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What juice are you using and what mix of vg/pg? I found I get the most clouds at ~35 - 40 watts but even at 30, it beats out any clero I use.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors