Become a Patron!

Hi From Iowa

Whats up guys I`ve been lurking on this site for advice and ideas for awhile.Finally decided to sign up.Was a smoker for 30 yrs.In April I was hospitalized for a minor kidney thing and my Dr. suggested it was time to give it up.Was on the patch in the hospital and for awhile after I got out but was still cheating.My friend had been vaping for about a year (new baby)and really liked it.He had a Vapage box mod that was crapping out on him.A vape shop opened in June near us and we both bought MVP 2.0`s.Then the new addiction/hobby started he bought a provari so did I. We were vaping 18mg now were down to 12mgs.He was only vaping vapage juice our B&m sells all the e-gains brands space jam Taste Drakes Obsession they even have all the Five Pawns and some Mt.Baker.Any ways enough rambling.I want to start building soon dropping down to 6mgs I love the hobby aspect of it.I`m always on the hunt for the perfect ADV!

PEACE,JJ

Yea in Des Moines.LOL was born and grew up in Mount Prospect IL.I think I saw you were from Barrington? Been out here in Iowa for 7 or so years.Visit illinois from time to time

VU Sponsors