Become a Patron!

Hi from the Central Coast of California!

TomF805

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Everyone!

My name is Tom and I'm a new member here from California. Been vaping since October 2013 and still going strong. Went through the standard cast of characters as the industry evolved. Started with an ego twist and a Pro-Tank, moved to cartos/carto tanks, then got into Kayfuns and dippers and now finally I've moved onto some sub ohm clearos and temp control. My go to setup lately has been SX Mini M class with OCC Nickel coils in a Sub Tank Mini. The new Silo Beast with Nickel Atlantis coils may be my next move =) As time went on I became a lazy vaper mostly because its really easy to get a high quality vape with very little effort. Much different now then it was a year and a half ago! I still dabble with dippers while at home when I want some really good flavor.

This forum seems to have a lot of good people with the common goal of vaping safe and staying off the stinkies! I look forward to learning more and keeping up with the latest and greatest in this fast paced industry!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Welcome Tom. Yes there are a lot of good people here. I'm one of them lol. Have a good day!

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU

You are under attack by your State.

VU Sponsors