Become a Patron!

Hi from VapeXport Quebec !

VapeXport

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi , were a new compagny selling online from Canada *Quebec* , we are doing good buisness local and are looking into expanding our sales out to the ''internet'' !

i dont know if we can present our compagny here but lets say a hello and present our self as persons !

Im looking foward for more informations how to be in the thrusted list of this forum be able to post or new products and special !

Thanks ! Audrey Co-Founder !

French

Bonjour , nous sommes une nouvelle compagnie du canada *Quebec* , présentement nous vendons beaucoup local et nous croyons que nous sommes pret a prendre un peux d'expension sur internet !

Je sais pas si nous avons le droit de présenter notre compagnie mais bon je me présente en tant que personne !

Jaimerais avoir plus d'info pour savoir comment faire partis de la liste des compagnie de confiance sur ce forum pour vous présenter nos nouveau produits et nos spéciaux !!

Merci Beaucoup ! Audrey Co-Propriétaire

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

And we would also like to get to know you as a person so tell us what kind of hardware you use and the flavors of E-Liquids that you enjoy.

You can always apply for your own vendors sub forum and if you have any items you would like to promote, just post them in the sales and promotions thread.

And FYI, we mostly speak English here:D

VapeXport

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi @UncleRJ , thanks for this quick reply ! i will for sure take a look at the vendors sub forums !

For my personal vape i own IPV mini v2 Black , with a kanger subtank nano ! depends on the days i switch to my mini nautilus that has been serving me for a long time ! (best tank out there imo) .

For my juices i on a G2Vape Raspberry lemonade and added some Kiwi . its a pretty good summer vape !
If not i realy love suicide bunny's sucker punch !

Im more a fruity flavor so i love to test and try mixes !

On my website http://www.vapexport.com/products/tropical-orange-cream
Is my creation ! Ive been working on it for about 4-5 month . Its perfect imo haha! People loves it to !

So forums is english but hey ! mabe i could dig out some french people out there ! :D

Audrey

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad to have you here in either language:D

RMarcusY