Become a Patron!

Hi! I'm Myself and getting hooked on vaping.

Where does any one recommend I start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoserCooks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well my vaping story is quite simple. I smoked two packs a day and one day went to check out a vaping store in a near by town. I spent way to much on shit that did not work well at all. But, me being me I wouldn't stop at one bad experience and a few days later checked out a second store. These guys were on there game, for $100 I got a mod two batteries a charger and a Pro tank original (this was a few years ago) and some of there house made juice, $20 dollars cheaper then a ego 800 with a c-10 on it juice and a charger. This is where I discovered where everything went wrong! He asked me my nicotine level and I replied "36." He flipped and told me how wrong that was to do to someone. He then began to explain all the basics to me. There is now a store in my town and gotten me as far as store bought mods and RBA tanks. I am two months new to dripping with an Angel and Demons original mechanical mod w/30a 18650 high drain batteries . Now I want to create my own perfect vape. I would like to build my own mods and create my own juices.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From one Nicotine inhalaton method to the next these are the days of our lives good for you...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This thread looks familiar.

VU Sponsors