Hi My name is.....

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Della --and I'm a vape-aholic. *group replies "Welcome Della" *
So I've been stinkie free for 6 months, thanks to stumbling upon a vape shop on a lunchtime stroll in Center City Philly. Love the guys at that B&M, they taught me everything I know (which I'm learning isn't a lot as there is so much more - but it was PLENTY to keep me off analogs and hook me on Vape Life and Community) So to "the guys"- I am forever grateful.

I found my way to VU accidentally. I don't know many vapers in person. The B&Ms here draw a younger, cloud chasing crowd- I'm just a flavor chasing working mom- don't misunderstand, I can build a coil, love my RDA and some clouds @ home- but need to be stealth at work with my RTAs & SubO tanks. I've learned that vaping in the workplace is illegal and fogging up the floor is frowned upon by co-workers (whiney babies - go take your smoke break and freeze outside 50+ feet from the entrance please)

Anywho--- Hi everyone. THat is my intro and as I learn how to be a forum member, Iwill be foraging around for info and enjoy your company!

XOXOX

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*group replies "Welcome Della" *​
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice to y'all too (always wanted to say "y"all" but i've got a Philly/NY accent- out loud it sounds silly from me- but in type it works) :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground Miss Della!

What kind of gear are you using?

And it really isn't difficult to find your way around here.

Just ask if you have any questions.

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well @Fishee...I'll take that as a compliment. And that lil moving bug in ur sig is "special". Reminds me of the Orkin commercial that had my skin crawling each time it played. Lol- I will survive

@UncleRJ my gear depends on the day and mood. This moment Sigelei 150 w Troll RDA (I'm done work, home and tasting some of my 1st try's a mixing- not all terrible but maybe I shouldn't have gone for "complex" on the 1st go around. 7-10flavors in 1 trying to clone or at least substitute some of my fav "premium" juice.
During the day at work it's my EgoONE or eGrip with RBA base & ipv mini w/Atlantis or deltaII

Last edited:

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could be worse

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks ;) @Just Me. I noticed I can't address you without the @ symbol or it'll sound like I'm talkin to myself.....it's all good, those are some of the best conversations I have, I'm a good listener.
Nice avatar btw

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
Depends. Which B&M. And is Carl a big guy for a "kid"
Well you said Center City, idk which one he works in but he's a friend of mine and I know he works at a vape shop in Philly, he's a decent sized kid light skinned black kid, this is a complete shot in the dark tho so don't mind me too much lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Della...how does that eGo One perform ???....liking the look of it and thinking of using for ADV

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@JOLT74 actually there is only 1 vape shop in center city, there are 3 - 5 a little further south that I've visited- some more in other directions that I haven't been to inthe city.. Sorry I don't know him by name. Maybe if I saw him.

@vapedee I didn't think I would, but I love the ego One. I have high standards on vapor production and flavor, even when I'm on the go.....which I why I put an RBA base in the EGrip (20w stealth lil monster still my 1st love) but won the EgoONE and have to say with the .5 & 1ohm coil options. 2 drip tips, I've dropped mine a dozen times (not recommended but it's still kicking) 2 tank & battery sizes, airflow control to adjust the draw to your liking. It's fool proof. You can't go wrong.... Wow I sound like a sales man, but I haven't left hem without it. My only issue is what flavor and I dedicating myself to in the tank. I carry 3-4 devices with me to work every day -truly outrageous

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey hi Miss Whiskey, I don't know how I missed your "welcome" post & pretty Avatar, but hello and thanks. I'm sure I will be chatting with you in the future.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and nice gear ya got there....;)

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Della --and I'm a vape-aholic. *group replies "Welcome Della" *
So I've been stinkie free for 6 months, thanks to stumbling upon a vape shop on a lunchtime stroll in Center City Philly. Love the guys at that B&M, they taught me everything I know (which I'm learning isn't a lot as there is so much more - but it was PLENTY to keep me off analogs and hook me on Vape Life and Community) So to "the guys"- I am forever grateful.

I found my way to VU accidentally. I don't know many vapers in person. The B&Ms here draw a younger, cloud chasing crowd- I'm just a flavor chasing working mom- don't misunderstand, I can build a coil, love my RDA and some clouds @ home- but need to be stealth at work with my RTAs & SubO tanks. I've learned that vaping in the workplace is illegal and fogging up the floor is frowned upon by co-workers (whiney babies - go take your smoke break and freeze outside 50+ feet from the entrance please)

Anywho--- Hi everyone. THat is my intro and as I learn how to be a forum member, Iwill be foraging around for info and enjoy your company!

XOXOX
Welcome.
I have to try and find that B&M next time I visit the Philly area. I was raised in Philly area and still have a lot of family in the area.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome to vu there is a lot to learn here and people to help.

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome.
I have to try and find that B&M next time I visit the Philly area. I was raised in Philly area and still have a lot of family in the area.
let me know when you are in the area. I dont want to list any (in case of rules violations) but am friendly with quite a few of the owner or emplyees. I wentt o the Philadelphia Coucil hearing to speak for the shops representing "older member of the vaping community who quit ciarette because of vaping, that opposed taxing juice, nicotine and vaping products". I was honored to be asked to give the speech and made a few friends. Id be happy to take you to some B&Ms with tasting bars

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
let me know when you are in the area. I dont want to list any (in case of rules violations) but am friendly with quite a few of the owner or emplyees. I wentt o the Philadelphia Coucil hearing to speak for the shops representing "older member of the vaping community who quit ciarette because of vaping, that opposed taxing juice, nicotine and vaping products". I was honored to be asked to give the speech and made a few friends. Id be happy to take you to some B&Ms with tasting bars
I would appreciate that. Hope to come up this summer some time. Will contact you about a time frame. Hope to have my daughter with me when I come up this time.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have a winner. Physco pickup pilot cut the grass in my neighbors yard & killed his pickup in front of my house. Again. Last time I got 2 cases of beer the wrecker driver missed. The ditch is rather deep. Like a Moat, with a drive way, :cool:

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saddletramp1200 hello to you too?

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Miss Della!

What kind of gear are you using?

And it really isn't difficult to find your way around here.

Just ask if you have any questions.

I dont know if its my phone screen but yours looks the MUNSTER'S grandpa? If its not -I'm really sorry, I am looking at it on my phone.......(open mouth insert foot)

VU Sponsors