Become a Patron!

Hi Y'all New Member Here

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greetings fellow vapers. I dropped in to see what condition..oh never mind.
I've been vaping since last Father's Day. I tried it years ago but the juice tasted like chemicals and the equipment sucked..(wait, oh yeah, that word is allowed 'cause I'm an adult.)

The old lady chick gave me an expensive Atmos for my combo B-Day Father's Day present 'cause even though I'd quit ciggies after 40 years (yeah, I'm an old fart) a friend gave me a Black Marly and I went out and bought a pack. and another and another (they were on sale) so after a week of this she decided to intercede and I'm glad she did.

I joined that other forum, you know, the one with what seems like 700 pages of rules that one needs a law degree to interpret and not violate. Well, my very first post got deleted and since I don't really like to take shit
and my new year's resolution was just that, TAKE NO SHIT.; I argued with 3 mods and the founder, Olive Oil.

Nah, I didn't get banned or one of those cool asterisks by my name but still..I did some research and got disgusted.
I can well understand some of the rules. But too many is too many and Payola is payola and since I stopped playing with crayola..here I am.

So now I'll sit back and suck on my VAMO and wait for all the friendly welcomes while I enjoy
this great butter pecan juice I made last week. Hit me.
Regards to The Undergound.
HazyShades (not to be confused with the other HazyShades on red dot but you can confuse with
the guy on that forum with all the rules 'cause I am he, a well meaning trouble maker who prefers to stay out of trouble but takes no shit. Peace and Love MOFO.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the undeground. Care to share your juice?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just made me think of Taste Your Juice .com :)
"Care to share your juice" made me think of
Gay-diddy-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay.gif

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...es/3/34/Gay-diddy-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay.gif
.... not that there's anything wrong with that

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the undeground. Care to share your juice?
No. It's my juice and you can't have it. But it's simple butter pecan 24 mg or so in a base of VG flavored with Nature's Flavor organic BP
(no, not the oil company),steeped for a couple of weeks in my special cedar cave lined with holy hand grenades to keep out the reptilians.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay are you from ohio or Kentucky or surrounding states! I always feel like a hick on here lol cause I say yall
Nope, I'm from way down south. I'm in Miami. We're allowed to be southern here. Unless we're on that other site with all the rules..
OK, I'll stop reverberating soon enough.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.. It was a whole 3 mins :)
No, I'm still left over from that other place that made me feel unwanted. In all fairness I amassed 62 likes in a couple of days but managed to piss a lot of people off.
I Can't help it if I'm a smart ass.
You guys have made me feel welcome in 3 minutes. That is cool. I'm a happy camper.
I feel like taking all my clothes off and vaping on the roof.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. enjoy your self and have some fun.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, I'm from way down south. I'm in Miami. We're allowed to be southern here. Unless we're on that other site with all the rules..
OK, I'll stop reverberating soon enough.
That's okay the south can say it too. But I think it's offensive now so I'm going to have to have a mod come take of it. And they are going to have to include it in the rules Muahahahahahabahahahah

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also welcome to vu we are all pretty bad ass here and won't ban you. Here we don't control like Hitler. We really are more like Ghandi but with a vaping device

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, I'm still left over from that other place that made me feel unwanted. In all fairness I amassed 62 likes in a couple of days but managed to piss a lot of people off.
You guys have made me feel welcome in 3 minutes. That is cool. I'm a happy camper.
Pics please...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's okay the south can say it too. But I think it's offensive now so I'm going to have to have a mod come take of it. And they are going to have to include it in the rules Muahahahahahabahahahah
Oh no, please..pretty please. I'll lose my points and my likes and my post count and some sleep, and I need all those or I won't be able to vape.
I'll throw a tantrum and throw my VAMOs out the window , flush my juice and hang my self from my kid's swing set.
Really.
I'm not being facetious. If I said I was gonna drink a Cuba Libre (rum and coke) somebody would delete the post because I was being political.
Hell, I don't even drink but they drove me to it.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well if you were in ohio right now that might be very very uncomfortable! Your dick and balls would fall off from frost bite. Also please no pics unless you cover it

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh no, please..pretty please. I'll lose my points and my likes and my post count and some sleep, and I need all those or I won't be able to vape.
I'll throw a tantrum and throw my VAMOs out the window , flush my juice and hang my self from my kid's swing set.
Really.
I'm not being facetious. If I said I was gonna drink a Cuba Libre (rum and coke) somebody would delete the post because I was being political.
Hell, I don't even drink but they drove me to it.
I feel that way about work lol. I'm thinking about sneaking drinks in my water bottle it's pink no would know. And you are just going to have to take that tantrum somewhere else mister! Completely unacceptable.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if you were in ohio right now that might be very very uncomfortable! Your dicktard and balls would fall off from frost bite. Also please no pics unless you cover it
Not to worry. It fell off years ago..But I like cold weather. Keep my AC at 65 which for down here is cold

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well if you were in ohio right now that might be very very uncomfortable! Your dick and balls would fall off from frost bite. Also please no pics unless you cover it
Dont mind her.. she thinks they are all ugly.. Thats why she just bought one of these for her boyfriend :)

LF4jjN0.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel that way about work lol. I'm thinking about sneaking drinks in my water bottle it's pink no would know. And you are just going to have to take that tantrum somewhere else mister! Completely unacceptable.
Please forgive me Mistress. Don't beat me with that cat..Oh, please beat me with a cold cat, it's hot here.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU. enjoy your self and have some fun.
Thank you very much Marcus. I sincerely appreciate the warm welcome I've received from you and all the fellow undergrounders.
In fact, I'm truly honored. Really. See? I'm actually a very nice person. Civil too.
However...I made this NY resolution and I always keep my word.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Work? Oh yeah, I seem to remember something about it...one of those places with rules and pencils to steal..and cubicles.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dont mind her.. she thinks they are all ugly.. Thats why she just bought one of these for her boyfriend :)

LF4jjN0.jpg
Don't go telling everyone around here I got him one shhhhhh it's a secret dammit

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Work? Oh yeah, I seem to remember something about it...one of those places with rules and pencils to steal..and cubicles.
Haha haha yes I actually do work in a cubicle I don't steal pencils only pens ;) and they do have a lot of rules... assholes :eek: they ruin my vaping life

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha haha yes I actually do work in a cubicle I don't steal pencils only pens ;) and they do have a lot of rules... assholes :eek: they ruin my vaping life
I'm psychic. I knew you were stealing something phallic like. If not for the rum I'd a seen pens. Wait, wait..I see post it notes.
No, don't put them there, they'll stick to the..too late.Want some brie? I know you're sposed to eat this with wine but..
Somebuddy stole my bota. I bet my kid took it, the little wino.

Hi everybody I'm new to vaping and I love it!! I smoked for 20 years and had trouble quiting, finally I was introduced to vaping. I have a couple questions and I'm not sure where to ask how to find replacement parts for my vape?

kami917

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everybody I'm new to vaping and I love it!! I smoked for 20 years and had trouble quiting, finally I was introduced to vaping. I have a couple questions and I'm not sure where to ask how to find replacement parts for my vape?
What parts? What kinda mod or what is it? Please be more specific

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey howdy HazyShades and the rest of y'all. (Yes I'm in the south... TN) Have to say myself that I think VU is the best Forum. My favorite juice is Butter Pecan + Honey + Tobacco.

Ask their Facebook or Twitter feeds, they have replied before on a couple particulars I had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey howdy HazyShades and the rest of y'all. (Yes I'm in the south... TN) Have to say myself that I think VU is the best Forum. My favorite juice is Butter Pecan + Honey + Tobacco.
That sounds yummy! I add some Butter Pecan to my NETs

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, Isupasatit:)Someone probably answered your question by now but a good place for many various parts is:
www.fatdaddyvapes.com. Vaping Walrus also carries parts.

Blade

Member For 4 Years
Perfect! Well I'll be damned, somebuddy likes me. Thanks, I was beginning to feel unwanted.
Welcome to the VU bro, glad to have ya. I've only been a member for a week or so, but so far it's pretty groovy, and everybody seems to respect each other. I love this place o_O

Wazz84

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello just joined today, Been vaping over 2months now after 19years of smoking, Vaping on a MVP 2.0 with a Nautilus mini tank

VU Sponsors