Become a Patron!

Hi y'all !

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just wanted to introduce myself now that I have lurked around for a week or two. I am from NW Ohio. My husband and I are pretty new to vaping. We've used the bucknaked express ecigarettes off and on but recently upgraded to the eleaf istick 40watt TC with the ijust2 tanks. After taking a trip to our local vape shop and talking with the owners a bit, we felt pretty confident enough to buy some new juice after trying a lot of different flavors some of 'em I wouldn't have even thought to touch if it weren't for them. But , also bought a Silverplay RTA as well from them. So, we're now venturing into the world of rebuilding as well! So, with all this said, I look forward to reading more on builds ,LEARNING, makin' juices , and all in all gettin' to make new friends!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. You have hit the Mother load of vaping. Someone here knows the answer to any question you may ask. We can vape, or vape well. I make some juice that tastes so damn good I want to bite the Atomizer! As a Bonus, the best people there is hang out here. :)

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. You have hit the Mother load of vaping. Someone here knows the answer to any question you may ask. We can vape, or vape well. I make some juice that tastes so damn good I want to bite the Atomizer! As a Bonus, the best people there is hang out here. :)

Curiosity killed the cat... Whatcha got in the tank that ya make? .. We had just bought some pre-made concentrate flavors and a 32oz bottle of 60vg/40pg .. But since it was pre-made concentrates, I won't be playin' the mad scientist my husband keeps calling me.. lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curiosity killed the cat... Whatcha got in the tank that ya make? .. We had just bought some pre-made concentrate flavors and a 32oz bottle of 60vg/40pg .. But since it was pre-made concentrates, I won't be playin' the mad scientist my husband keeps calling me.. lol
I made Orange Dream Sickle. Only thing missing is the Ice Cream Truck. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, glad you are here.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last pre-made bottle my husband tried of orange dream sickle was horrid! If one would actually taste like it, we'd be in heaven.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
I get flavors @MT. Bakervapor. I do 30% flavor. I'm scary, I measure my juice with an electronic scale. More accurate than eyeballing it. Makes me feel important. :p

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get flavors @MT. Bakervapor. I do 30% flavor. I'm scary, I measure my juice with an electronic scale. More accurate than eyeballing it. Makes me feel important.
That would be the mad scientist part of me except I might do a beaker to feel even more special..lol.. eventually when I get the gonads to mix my flavors and steep everything, I'll have to ask for your recipe...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would be the mad scientist part of me except I might do a beaker to feel even more special..lol.. eventually when I get the gonads to mix my flavors and steep everything, I'll have to ask for your recipe...

Sometimes insanity is a virtue. ;) Get Juice me up on google. If you don't have it. I even sent them $ it's that good. :cool:

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, us wives are usually the most brutal when it comes to honesty with our spouses. But normally we say it heart felt and full of love!..lol

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm constantly cruising websites for deals or window shopping. I am really liking the web site fasttech.com , been looking for something better than this eleaf for myself. Battery life sucks. Guess I would be labeled as a chain vapor.. And after today, my husband won't touch another RDA as he is coughing big time with it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of my stuff is FT. I need 2 battery's in my mods. I vape a lot. Not a chain vapor, but I expect it to hit, & for hours. I carry spare 18650's in my vest. A tank lasts me most of the day. Part of the magic of vaping. Instant fix. Sigeli 150 & a Artic Horizon tank. About $150.00 Before you fall on the floor 2 cartons of cigarettes cost as much and you have nothing for next week. Burning $$$ Cigs are not cost effective.:cool:

Be sure to check out Vaporjoes.com and Vapingcheap.com for deals if you haven't yet. Also look at efun.top website and gearbest.com for deals. There are some decent US vendor deals too just so I don't sound like a complete sellout. I do buy from US vendors too. ecigexpress.com has a good variety of flavorings and fast shipping to Ohio too.

Last edited:

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Be sure to check out Vaporjoes.com and Vapingcheap.com for deals if you haven't yet. Also look at efun.top website and gearbest.com for deals. There are some decent US vendor deals too just so I don't sound like a complete sellout. I do but from US vendors too. ecigexpress.com has a good variety of flavorings and fast shipping to Ohio too.
Thanks for the info Kanthalation! I've checked out tradejoes but not the other sites....yet. lol

VU Sponsors