Become a Patron!

HIC's PINA COLADA

Dhm.co

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this post is old but I don't have fresh cream, I have sweet cream? And a dairy/milk?

Also might vanilla bean ice cream or something like that work instead?

I have tons of flavours, just not fresh cream :/

Thank you! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I know this post is old but I don't have fresh cream, I have sweet cream? And a dairy/milk?

Also might vanilla bean ice cream or something like that work instead?

I have tons of flavours, just not fresh cream :/

I'd pick sweet cream over the others, try it in a not-too-huge batch, and I'd put FA Fresh Cream on my shopping list ;-) It's a very neutral cream, super useful flavoring, but a sweet cream you like would sure work fine in this recipe.

Dhm.co

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd pick sweet cream over the others, try it in a not-too-huge batch, and I'd put FA Fresh Cream on my shopping list ;-) It's a very neutral cream, super useful flavoring, but a sweet cream you like would sure work fine in this recipe.
Thank you very much!! :) will let you know how I get on!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hic what if i replaced the lime cold pressed with lemon sicily ?

I wouldn't use lemon (or limoncello liqueur) in a real pina colada, so it doesn't sound good to me. But that doesn't matter; if it sounds good to you, why not try it?

The flavor chase

Member For 4 Years
I made this last night and tried it wasn't very good but I let it sit for 24 hours and loaded it into my RDA just now. I think I have a new favorite! Very good flavor I guess it took a little while to mix with the high VG. Thanks for the recipe. This taste just like the drink Ill be looking for more recipes by you

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one of the recipes where I mix just the flavors in a new bottle without PG/VG or nic. I make a 10 or 15ml bottle. That bottle makes quite a few batches of e-liquid before I have to mix flavors again.

Is one's a keepah!

Hi!tried this recipe and it'seems amazing!it was so good that I just couldn't stop vaping:) still, I do like a bit more flavour so I wanted to make it double strength and somehow I can't quite figure it out...if u double everything, so x2 , I get 3%pineapple 2% coconut 1% rum 1% fresh cream and 0.5% lime... but in another one of his posts hic says you should always make sure the ratio stays the same .. which would mean 3% pineapple 2.5% coconut 2%rum 2%fresh cream and 1.75 lime? Soooo confused now, numbers and percentages are giving me a headache.. can anyone helooking me out?? Would be much appreciated!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi!tried this recipe and it'seems amazing!it was so good that I just couldn't stop vaping:) still, I do like a bit more flavour so I wanted to make it double strength and somehow I can't quite figure it out...if u double everything, so x2 , I get 3%pineapple 2% coconut 1% rum 1% fresh cream and 0.5% lime... but in another one of his posts hic says you should always make sure the ratio stays the same .. which would mean 3% pineapple 2.5% coconut 2%rum 2%fresh cream and 1.75 lime? Soooo confused now, numbers and percentages are giving me a headache.. can anyone helooking me out?? Would be much appreciated!

Doubled: 3% Pineapple, 2% Coconut, 1% Jamaican Rum, 1% Fresh Cream, 0.5% Lime Cold-Pressed. The 0.5-1% Koolada/Extreme Ice, if you choose to use it, is probably enough as-is, so don't double that flavoring.

Thank you both!it does seem kinda obvious now i' ve read your answers, don't know why I got so confused!I did think 1.75 lime was too much, I used 1% lime in one of my experiments and that was already way too much, I can't get the lime taste out of the tank

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking for a good rum flavor and will give FA a try. Might not be on point but I was also looking for other "rums" such as Butter Rum and Rum Raisin to add to my Bread Pudding. Any suggestions? Thank you, kind sir:)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking for a good rum flavor and will give FA a try. Might not be on point but I was also looking for other "rums" such as Butter Rum and Rum Raisin to add to my Bread Pudding. Any suggestions? Thank you, kind sir:)

FA Butterscotch + FA Jamaican Rum = butter rum that would probably work really well for your bread pudding, but I have nothing to recommend for raisins. TFA Raisin traumatized me. If you could imagine a real bread pudding with figs, how about FA Fig? It'd sure make a good sweetener for such a recipe, anyway.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Butterscotch + FA Jamaican Rum = butter rum that would probably work really well for your bread pudding, but I have nothing to recommend for raisins. TFA Raisin traumatized me. If you could imagine a real bread pudding with figs, how about FA Fig? It'd sure make a good sweetener for such a recipe, anyway.
Ah, I just ordered NF Butterscotch (remember our conversation about NF Caramel Cream and Butterscotch?) I have FA Jamaican Rum on my wishlist. I like eating figs so that sounds like a plan. Thank you!

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LorAnn Butter Rum is pretty darn good.

VU Sponsors