Become a Patron!

HIC's POM-POM

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For mango fans only! The first impression is a fresh mango tropical juice blend, but pineapple-papaya is right behind it, adding sweetness. The orange flavors stay in the background, adding juiciness and taking some of the the edge off Mango. As you quit trying to identify individual flavors while vaping this, you taste mostly-mango again. Challenge a mango-loving friend to identify the other flavors. The name is an acronym (Pineapple Orange Mango Papaya Orange Mandarin).

2% FA Orange
1% FA Mandarin
1% FA Mango
1% FA Papaya
1% FA Pineapple

This one's a good example of the strength of some FA fruit flavors. I don't recommend increasing the percents. Those who need/like less bold flavor can use 1.5% Orange and .75% on the others - and still get the full effect.

If you have/like a different brand for pineapple, use it instead - probably at the same percent.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooh, thank you, HIC! I'm a mango superfan and excited to try this--but still a little afraid of FA Pineapple. (I've been burned before). Luckily, I just got a capella version and will give it a try with that.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks great HIC, Thanks for sharing it!

I have a question though, do you not care for FA Pineapple here or is your suggestion to use a different Pineapple just for something different? I have CAP Golden Pineapple so I thought I would try that but you piqued my curiosity. :)

ETA: Lol, looks like @lirruping and I will be trying the same change ... wonder who will mix it first? ;)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree ... I like the flavor but I have to keep the percentage on it low and even with that I sometimes still need to pop a tums afterwards. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have a question though, do you not care for FA Pineapple here or is your suggestion to use a different Pineapple just for something different? I have CAP Golden Pineapple so I thought I would try that but you piqued my curiosity. :)

To me, FA Pineapple is sweet pineapple juice. To me, TFA tastes a little like burning tires. Others have reverse opinion!
I don't have that Caps flavor, but I wouldn't be surprised if you'll need a little extra. The FA and TFA versions are pretty strong.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Winner!!
I'll be trying this with a cream and also coconut eventually. Not that it needs either, mind you, but you know how i am :confused:. On it's own, it' simply delicious and has a creaminess to it.

Lovely vape, HIC

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I was about to make this for a friend and realized, I don't have FA Papaya. I do have TFA Papaya.

How or can I adjust?

I don't have TFA's version. FA's is quite strong, sweet, and adds some creaminess, especially as it ages. I'm sorry I can't help more than that.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For mango fans only! The first impression is a fresh mango tropical juice blend, but pineapple-papaya is right behind it, adding sweetness. The orange flavors stay in the background, adding juiciness and taking some of the the edge off Mango. As you quit trying to identify individual flavors while vaping this, you taste mostly-mango again. Challenge a mango-loving friend to identify the other flavors. The name is an acronym (Pineapple Orange Mango Papaya Orange Mandarin).

2% FA Orange
1% FA Mandarin
1% FA Mango
1% FA Papaya
1% FA Pineapple

This one's a good example of the strength of some FA fruit flavors. I don't recommend increasing the percents. Those who need/like less bold flavor can use 1.5% Orange and .75% on the others - and still get the full effect.

If you have/like a different brand for pineapple, use it instead - probably at the same percent.
This sounds delicious

VU Sponsors