HIC's PUCKERED GINGER ALE

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What is the NF brand?
I think you are going to cost me more money with some of these recipes.. my shopping list grows.

NF= Nature's Flavors It's the best ginger flavor out there, really excellent.
You could use Flavor West Ginger if you have it; it might need a little extra, like 2-2.5%.
Or you could use Flavor West's Ginger Ale, but it would probably need 3%, maybe more.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
NF= Nature's Flavors It's the best ginger flavor out there, really excellent.
You could use Flavor West Ginger if you have it; it might need a little extra, like 2-2.5%.
Or you could use Flavor West's Ginger Ale, but it would probably need 3%, maybe more.
Tried the ginger ale from FW not a fan.
The tonic styled line is perfect.. since I don;t drink anymore or at least gin and tonics.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
every time HIC!!!!!!!! and it never ends. no matter how many flavors I buy you still have one I dont have and throw it in a recipe. hahaha. finally got the ginger coming and you throw TFA cranberry in there. I always hear about it but have yet to buy it. guess there is always next time

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
every time HIC!!!!!!!! and it never ends. no matter how many flavors I buy you still have one I dont have and throw it in a recipe. hahaha. finally got the ginger coming and you throw TFA cranberry in there. I always hear about it but have yet to buy it. guess there is always next time

I wonder it that Kaktus you have and I don't (it's in the mail) would substitute. I'll bet that'd be pretty good!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I wonder it that Kaktus you have and I don't (it's in the mail) would substitute. I'll bet that'd be pretty good!
dude for sure ! kaktus makes everything better .

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I need cranberry for cramps recipe so I guess ill have to get another cart going lol

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was just thinking to myself this morning (while swigging some blended cranberry juice) ...."Hmm...I don't have any cranberry flavorings, need to do something about that" Then this!! Added to this list...

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmm looks great . Anything with mandarin in it has to be good :)

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still trying to get cranberry at ECX or BC - has anyone tried NF Cranberry?

I have it. But haven't tried it.
I mixed it for a friend. It smells good. I know that wasn't much help. But my friend likes it alot when I mix it solo at around 8% I think

vaping one day at a time

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up putting an order in for all the TFA stuff I needed at WL - haven't ordered from them in ages!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Puckered Ginger Ale recipe: like Hansen's Mandarin-Lime soda mixed with Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale... or a Cosmopolitan cocktail made with ginger ale instead of vodka. Pops you right in the taste buds.

1.5% NF Organic Ginger
1.5% FA Lime (either one) or TFA Key Lime
1.5% FA Mandarin
1.5% TFA Cranberry

Shake and vape! Don't heat it; don't age it; vape it within a day or two for crisp, tart flavor

* I like this best with FA Lime Tahiti, which has a sharp edge like lime tonic water. The other lime flavors work fine, too.

If you like light flavor use 1% of each ingredient.
Ok, so I just finished some Canada dry ginger ale and started vaping this with the lime tahiti. I swear it may be a bit more tart than the Canada dry ginger ale, but wow this tastes just like ginger ale. A very fine curtsy from me to HIC!

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Kaktus was scheduled to arrived Saturday, but wasn't. I was planning to try it out with it. Did you by chance try it?

VU Sponsors