Become a Patron!

HIC's VANILLA-LIME CHEESECAKE

Thank you for all your recipes here HIC, you've converted me to DIY. I started a month ago with your lemon meringue pie and haven't looked back. So I really wanted to try this flavor and many others you've created so I bought like $140 worth of flavorings from nicotine river. I ordered everything to make this but turns out I ordered TFA's regular cheesecake. Anything I can do for a graham or really any kind of crust flavor? Any response greatly received.

If this helps, I have:

FA cookie, coconut, apple pie... and many other FA flavors.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for all your recipes here HIC, you've converted me to DIY. I started a month ago with your lemon meringue pie and haven't looked back. So I really wanted to try this flavor and many others you've created so I bought like $140 worth of flavorings from nicotine river. I ordered everything to make this but turns out I ordered TFA's regular cheesecake. Anything I can do for a graham or really any kind of crust flavor? Any response greatly received.

If this helps, I have:

FA cookie, coconut, apple pie... and many other FA flavors.

TFA Cheesecake and TFA Cheesecake-Graham-Crust are totally different flavors with very different ingredients. I can't get near TFA Cheesecake without gagging, so I could never use it. But it YOU like it, there's no reason to avoid trying it as a sub!

Thanks HIC! I smelled it last night and it also made me want to gag, so I was scared to try and mix it. I'll try making a very small batch. I have 2oz of it lol.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My 10ml bottle of FA lime from, I think it was ECX says, "Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed"...I looked at HIC's notes and FA has two limes. Cold pressed or Lime Tahiti Distilled. What the heck do I have. I mixed it and it's good. Just want to know what I mixed.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
My 10ml bottle of FA lime from, I think it was ECX says, "Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed"...I looked at HIC's notes and FA has two limes. Cold pressed or Lime Tahiti Distilled. What the heck do I have. I mixed it and it's good. Just want to know what I mixed.

If the words "cold pressed" are on the label, it's the one I meant for this recipe.

the name changed at one point, vendors didn't all follow suit, but one thing has always been true: the one with "cold pressed" is the lime juice flavor, and the other one is the sharper rind-like flavor.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you HIC...I was fairly certain this was the case. Thanks for the recipe, good summer time vape.

Hey HIC, love this recipe. Such a refreshing summer vape. Had a quick question though. I've been using INW Lime, which tastes great in it, but Im just about out and Im getting an order ready, and since the INW is twice the price as FA's, I figured I'd go with the Lime Cold Pressed, but I cant seem to find Lime Cold Pressed. I do find Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed though. I know you said no Tahity, but was that Lime Tahiti as another flavor. And Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed is your recommendation? Hope that makes sense lol. Worked 32 hours the past 2 days and I'm deliriously tired right now, haha, but wanted to get this order placed today. I see Tahiti Distilled and Tahiti Cold Pressed on BullCity. If that's not the correct one, which would you sub out for it? Let me know when you have a chance. Thanks

Never-mind, I should of read every comment, I stopped after about 10 and replied. One I hit post, I saw your comment answering my questions 2 posts above lol. Thanks for all the great recipes and everything you do for the Vape Community! Much appreciated

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just made this with 4% TFA graham cheesecake, 2% Vienna cream & 1.5% INW Lime. Shake n Vape- Yum!!! :D I bet it will get even better with time...... On to the DirecTV box it goes for some heat. Thanks, HIC!

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just made this with 4% TFA graham cheesecake, 2% Vienna cream & 1.5% INW Lime. Shake n Vape- Yum!!! :D I bet it will get even better with time...... On to the DirecTV box it goes for some heat. Thanks, HIC!
I have done so many small to medium batches of this recipe that I have experimented with about every percentage in this simple, yet delicious recipe. For shake and vape, I do prefer 3% graham crust, and have gone as high as 4.5%. Also with a shake a vape, a whole percent of the lime really brings this recipe home. However once I started making large batches that will last me 3 months in rotation with my other 2 all day vapes, this lovely mix matures in a rich way. The lime fades a bit but the cheesecake graham and especially the vienna cream gets stronger and more prominent the longer it steeps. Today, the 3% graham, 1% vienna cream, .75% lime I mixed up in April is almost too rich to vape.

BTW thanks again @HeadInClouds for this mix and for all you do for the DiY community!

<3 <3 <3

VU Sponsors