Become a Patron!

High Voltage Sub-Ohm Tank

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody using one of these?
I'm hooked, I've had mine a week and love it!
3 air holes
.2 ohm slotted coils
5 ml tank
hwsu1.jpg hwsu2.jpg

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problems at all, none.
I'm still on the first coil and I've run it this week from 50w to 100w, right now I'm vaping
Derailed 6 at 80w and very happy.
VaporDNA has them for $29.99

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Almost bought an Arctic but saw the Matrix and Im glad I did...hadn't heard of it either, so I just went with my gut.

Nice tank, nothing fancy. Feels like a well made product. Airflow ring is real smooth but doesnt lock into place. The drip tip airflow is something I like that they added. Some people may not...I noticed that my airflow is different then the pics above. Ill post pics tomorrow or later on, (sorry). Anyways, my airflow is one long hole, 14mm I think I heard.
No machine oil on mine and it comes in a nice box. Has a glass tank, which is cool. There are no extras though, at least not with mine.

The .6 Ohm coils are good for flavor so far. Im vaping a max VG juice with it right now and because of the large rectangle cutouts on the shell of the coil, theres no dry hits. Blows good clouds...

Havent tried the .2 coil yet, will be a few days until I do..

Overall, its worth it if you want a Sub Ohm tank without having the rda (I have both), etc...it performs excellent in my opinion...again, there's nothing fancy about it, no extras BUT you do get what you pay for. Would definatly recommend.

Last edited:

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did they fix the loose driptip?

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine was snug to..

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I must of just had bad luck then

NicksCustoms

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my drip tip was loose as well. just gonna make a Delryn one for it when I get the time

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw a video review that came with a loose one. Not sure if they fixed that. In the past if I bought a drip tip that was a tad loose Id just wrap some dental floss around it. Doesnt take much and its neatly hidden away.

VU Sponsors