Become a Patron!

Hilarious Vape Gears/Building

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't see any related thread about this after searching. I posted a few funny pics about unbelievable buildings on our facebook group and page and our members like it a lot..
If you ever seen any funny building, post here and let's have a relaxing moment.
Here we go...

Fresh in real..
13412915_913668298741845_1001634256047074513_n.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To analyze the batteries of the DNA200 chip. A friend of mine told me I have to make a single coil at 1.0 ohm and put it on but I don't have to wrap it, so I didn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You will get a more accurate battery meter if you use your typical build resistance.

sent from my droid turbo 2

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will get a more accurate battery meter if you use your typical build resistance.

sent from my droid turbo 2
Unfortunately for me then, coz there's no such thing as "my typical build resistance". My builds vary from as low as 0.15 up to 0.8 and from just simple single coil to 6 coils with various types and kinds or wires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something others might find hilarious, more like the build that wasn't. Major derp moment. Reading the forums, answering questions on another non related forum patiently waiting for my new wick to soak up. Go to take a vape and there it sits with a bare coil in the deck. Not soaking, no wick - fml. Totally had a brain fart and forgot to finish wicking the damn thing. Sometimes there just aren't facepalms large enough for the situation. :headbang::facepalm:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kudos to our customers Julian and Elvis who made this lifetime brother pic.
14054949_970571056384902_5257879313035798424_n.jpg

VU Sponsors