Become a Patron!

Hiya from the Great State of Louisiana

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys,
I'm married, enjoy long walks on the beach, reading and vaping.
I've been vaping for about 3 years. I started to quit smoking but continue because I love it. I've been thru many many various 510 tank/base combos but switched to an all in one about 9 months ago. Kanger Nebox and Aspire Plato. Not the best smoke but damn convenient.
I just bought a new combo Reuleaux RX2/3 with a cleito 120 tank. So far I love it. Never have I actually tasted the flavors like this before. I also ordered a Wotofo Serpent Sub Tank because I have a crap load of kanger SSOCC coils but it hasn't arrived yet.
Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. Things change so much you never really stop learning how to vape. LoL.
Vape On
XEVU

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
I use the Nebox when I am out and about too! I love the Nebox so much that I bought 2 more - gotta have backups!!!!!! LOL!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU, you have stumbled across an awesome place filled with amazing people.

Anything you want or need to know throw up a post and you'll be amazed by the number of helpful replies that flood in almost immediately!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors