Become a Patron!

HOGv3

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
LMAO both of those things are possible for sure. If i did buy authentic i'd want a cool color like you have, I really like VC mods.
They're down to Acid Purple now. I think they just release runs of em'. The newest ones are V3.1 and upgraded internals... The Black on their site is a V3. I should've asked them what they upgraded when I had them on the phone. Mine is the Purple Dye. Aside from the Brass or Copper, it's my favorite. The brass and copper have to be fucking heavy as all hell. The aluminum is light. You're gonna love it dude!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They're down to Acid Purple now. I think they just release runs of em'. The newest ones are V3.1 and upgraded internals... The Black on their site is a V3. I should've asked them what they upgraded when I had them on the phone. Mine is the Purple Dye. Aside from the Brass or Copper, it's my favorite. The brass and copper have to be fucking heavy as all hell. The aluminum is light. You're gonna love it dude!
I'm sure i will. :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Those Deathtrap RDA's look really nice... I'm looking into them. How do you like it? And I saw that package... Nice setup! Congrats... I totally see myself potentially ending up with another HOG, lol.

I'm loving my HOG. My Temple looks nice on it, but I prefer smaller RDA's. I do want that new Neutral Post Temple though... they just re-stocked. A neutral post atty is something I need to try. It sounds so nice for a series box... You should check those out if you haven't seen em'.

Surprisingly, most 22mm RDA's look good on the HOG IMO. 24mm are all fine.

Congrats on your HOG setup! I love it. Only gripe is adjusting the 510, but that's minor. I have a Roughneck V2 at .29 on mine right now... Such a nice vape, not breaking a sweat. I love a mean hot vape. Take it easy and enjoy!

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those Deathtrap RDA's look really nice... I'm looking into them. How do you like it? And I saw that package... Nice setup! Congrats... I totally see myself potentially ending up with another HOG, lol.

I'm loving my HOG. My Temple looks nice on it, but I prefer smaller RDA's. I do want that new Neutral Post Temple though... they just re-stocked. A neutral post atty is something I need to try. It sounds so nice for a series box... You should check those out if you haven't seen em'.

Surprisingly, most 22mm RDA's look good on the HOG IMO. 24mm are all fine.

Congrats on your HOG setup! I love it. Only gripe is adjusting the 510, but that's minor. I have a Roughneck V2 at .29 on mine right now... Such a nice vape, not breaking a sweat. I love a mean hot vape. Take it easy and enjoy!

Haven't gotten it but it's on it's way! Have some coils ready because they don't fit on others so that's what's really good about the deathtrap, it fits really wide coils the goon or others can't !

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice setup, spaced Clapton with 4 HG4's (the 30 amp pink ones lol) and vapes nice and cool if I don't chain the puffs
c8e93644e245a918f50a607d990b53c0.jpg

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Carambrda Looking good! The Four Horsemen Edition is so nice looking... The bare aluminum with engravings will hold up way better. I dig the purple dye though. @jasonandsarah that looks like a nice clone. How is it performance wise? I'm guessing pretty good. And I'm curious on the Sherman as well...

Vaperz Cloud is officially on the way to Cloudy Peak Vapes now! I love my HOG so much I had to get in touch, and some good stuff is coming! I don't intend to be promoting here... my bad if this breaks the rules. I'm just excited to get the stuff in. I may have to steal a couple attys... :) The neutral post Temple, and Deathtrap are gonna be too tempting. I'm pumped to try those out.

I really like that the NP Temple looks to have no lower airflow, unlike the Temple which you basically can't close off. @Toniee3 is that correct? I don't know if you are familiar with the regular Temple? That NP looks nice on the HOG! I still fucking love this thing... I've become a series box fiend for a good bit now, lol. The Para-Series is just so awesome. I hope they keep releasing batches.

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Carambrda Looking good! The Four Horsemen Edition is so nice looking... The bare aluminum with engravings will hold up way better. I dig the purple dye though. @jasonandsarah that looks like a nice clone. How is it performance wise? I'm guessing pretty good. And I'm curious on the Sherman as well...

Vaperz Cloud is officially on the way to Cloudy Peak Vapes now! I love my HOG so much I had to get in touch, and some good stuff is coming! I don't intend to be promoting here... my bad if this breaks the rules. I'm just excited to get the stuff in. I may have to steal a couple attys... :) The neutral post Temple, and Deathtrap are gonna be too tempting. I'm pumped to try those out.

I really like that the NP Temple looks to have no lower airflow, unlike the Temple which you basically can't close off. @Toniee3 is that correct? I don't know if you are familiar with the regular Temple? That NP looks nice on the HOG! I still fucking love this thing... I've become a series box fiend for a good bit now, lol. The Para-Series is just so awesome. I hope they keep releasing batches.

I looooveee the NP temple, air holes are in the middle though but are adjustable in odd numbers ! I'll post pics when I'm home! One thing I was kinda meeeh about was I don't get a read on my ohm meter if I only have one cool on it, two mandatory sadly. I'd also like to be able to put those long flat super low ohm coils but the holes don't fit them buts still only a small negative! I use it on the HOG of course and it looks nice! Will look nicer on my four horseman edition though!

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw gonna try out the deathtrap later today with that nice flat long coils! Reads at .22 so with 4 HG 1500 mah 30 amps will be safe but kinda warm vape

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I looooveee the NP temple, air holes are in the middle though but are adjustable in odd numbers ! I'll post pics when I'm home! One thing I was kinda meeeh about was I don't get a read on my ohm meter if I only have one cool on it, two mandatory sadly. I'd also like to be able to put those long flat super low ohm coils but the holes don't fit them buts still only a small negative! I use it on the HOG of course and it looks nice! Will look nicer on my four horseman edition though!
Nice... and that makes sense with the NP, if my understanding of the NP is correct, that you'd need duals. The Deathtrap looks so sick for singles. Nice on the Four Horsemen!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, mandatory dual coils. And the deathtrap has HUGE juice well and plenty of space for coils it's insane
Yeah, that's awesome... I'm so pumped to get these in... I really shouldn't take any for me, I've treated myself with a lot lately. But there's no way I'm not gonna at least snag an NP and a Deathtrap... Can't be getting high on my own supply, lol.

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, that's awesome... I'm so pumped to get these in... I really shouldn't take any for me, I've treated myself with a lot lately. But there's no way I'm not gonna at least snag an NP and a Deathtrap... Can't be getting high on my own supply, lol.

I mean why not a limited edition Four Horseman while you're at it ;)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I mean why not a limited edition Four Horseman while you're at it ;)
Lol... I probably would if they hadn't sold out from Vaperz Cloud, same with the BOSS and KING. I bet those are so heavy. The HOG is light, I need to weigh them again with the same atty, but my HOG was lighter than my Rig Pig when I weighed them... It's got a Delrin center too, but it's all brass and Copper in the frame. Just crazy that the HOG is lighter. This is with batteries, too.

I just love series boxes... I had no interest until I vaped a friends... I had my first one that week, lol. No more TC for me except for on occasion. I just love that vicious hit of hot vape... I need to get some of the 1500 Mah LG's so I can build lower. With Para Series, that's theoretically the same as having dual HG2's, but with way more headroom in CDR.

The Stratus looks sick, too... I almost got some.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Really like the sherman a lot, it's got a ton of room (duhh lol) i mean it feels like i can hit this thing 20 times before dripping and thats just dripping enough to get the wicks nice and wet. Plus imo it matches perfectly on this HOG clone. The HOG clone had a small problem with the fire button sticking. I say small only because it was really easy to fix. There's an angled pin that goes to the 510 and it just needed to be shaved down a hair.
55aa7ea631170cc73c590bc5376917e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol... I probably would if they hadn't sold out from Vaperz Cloud, same with the BOSS and KING. I bet those are so heavy. The HOG is light, I need to weigh them again with the same atty, but my HOG was lighter than my Rig Pig when I weighed them... It's got a Delrin center too, but it's all brass and Copper in the frame. Just crazy that the HOG is lighter. This is with batteries, too.

I just love series boxes... I had no interest until I vaped a friends... I had my first one that week, lol. No more TC for me except for on occasion. I just love that vicious hit of hot vape... I need to get some of the 1500 Mah LG's so I can build lower. With Para Series, that's theoretically the same as having dual HG2's, but with way more headroom in CDR.

The Stratus looks sick, too... I almost got some.

Try Vapedified.com I just recently got it from there? Unless you're trying to get it through wholesale lol

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really like the sherman a lot, it's got a ton of room (duhh lol) i mean it feels like i can hit this thing 20 times before dripping and thats just dripping enough to get the wicks nice and wet. Plus imo it matches perfectly on this HOG clone. The HOG clone had a small problem with the fire button sticking. I say small only because it was really easy to fix. There's an angled pin that goes to the 510 and it just needed to be shaved down a hair.
55aa7ea631170cc73c590bc5376917e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Aaaand it's a bottom airflow ooooo so nice. I'd want the real on though soo yeah, whenever you get the budget up, if yourself up an authentic HOG. Won't regret it

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The Four Horsemen is the V3.1 whereas all the other HOGs are V3 but everything about the V3.1 is still the same as the regular (black or colored) editions apart from the cosmetics─which were created by Deathwish Modz (and the fact it's limited edition so it's serialised, just like the King and the Boss), at least that's what I think. I saw Generation V website lists the regular editions as being also V3.1, but their description of "updated internals" is still just the exact same old description of the V3 so because these are officially listed as V3 instead of V3.1 on Vaperz Cloud website, it would seem that Generation V is wrong.

I bought the black Temple NP shortly after the XXX mod had been released. It's definitely another one of those absolute must-haves... in answer to your question, the airflow adjustment is triple tiered... also worth noting is the fact its 510 measures slightly longer compared to most RDAs.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Four Horsemen is the V3.1 whereas all the other HOGs are V3 but everything about the V3.1 is still the same as the regular (black or colored) editions apart from the cosmetics─which were created by Deathwish Modz (and the fact it's limited edition so it's serialised, just like the King and the Boss), at least that's what I think. I saw Generation V website lists the regular editions as being also V3.1, but their description of "updated internals" is still just the exact same old description of the V3 so because these are officially listed as V3 instead of V3.1 on Vaperz Cloud website, it would seem that Generation V is wrong.

I bought the black Temple NP shortly after the XXX mod had been released. It's definitely another one of those absolute must-haves... in answer to your question, the airflow adjustment is triple tiered... also worth noting is the fact its 510 measures slightly longer compared to most RDAs.
They're V3.1. There is a separate V3 that is black and cheaper. All the colored ones and black ones at $200 are V3.1 with upgraded internals as per Vaperz Cloud's website. It says it in the description on both wholesale and retail. They definitely updated all of them. I'm not certain what that means as they don't go into detail. I should ask them what they upgraded.

Thanks for the airflow answer. I definitely am taking one. And a long 510 should be good on the HOG at least. I want them to release more Obese Buddhas!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They're V3.1. There is a separate V3 that is black and cheaper. All the colored ones and black ones at $200 are V3.1 with upgraded internals as per Vaperz Cloud's website. It says it in the description on both wholesale and retail. They definitely updated all of them. I'm not certain what that means as they don't go into detail. I should ask them what they upgraded.

Thanks for the airflow answer. I definitely am taking one. And a long 510 should be good on the HOG at least. I want them to release more Obese Buddhas!
Ahh, I see now... it says in the description, but it doesn't say in the title so I hadn't bothered reading the description again. lol Thanks for letting me know.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just vaped it... I regret such a low ohm build. I repeat, the regret is real
You could decide to duplicate your coil build so that you could then put the two coils in the Temple NP... it would ohm out at .48 ohms. My single coil build that I have put in my Deathtrap ohms out at .68 ohms, which is too high so I'll need to remove half a wrap from either side of the coil.

deathtrap.jpg

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could decide to duplicate your coil build so that you could then put the two coils in the Temple NP... it would ohm out at .48 ohms. My single coil build that I have put in my Deathtrap ohms out at .68 ohms, which is too high so I'll need to remove half a wrap from either side of the coil.

View attachment 87869

That build wouldn't fit it the post holes of the NP temple

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I can't put this mod down... I built a NP Temple with Alien Claptons which comes out to roughly .47. I need to work on wicking this thing. I'm bad at wicking these huge attys, but the NP Temple is what the Original should have been... no doubt. It's nice... really handy for Aliens & whatnot.

IMG_762AB7F47C60-1.jpeg

I built the Deathtrap first... It's so nice. Mine leaks a bit through the 510, not much, and I think I overheated it possibly. Pulsing the Maximus coil at .27 gets hot! I may teflon tape it, since It was my fault if heat is the cause. But damn! .27 on the Deathtrap at 3mg kicks my ass in the morning!
IMG_3674.JPG

And a family picture. :)
IMG_3710.JPG

I hope everyone's enjoying their HOGS! @SirRichardRear Where you been? Haven't seen you around man... how's the HOG Clone?

Keep it cloudy all!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I can't put this mod down... I built a NP Temple with Alien Claptons which comes out to roughly .47. I need to work on wicking this thing. I'm bad at wicking these huge attys, but the NP Temple is what the Original should have been... no doubt. It's nice... really handy for Aliens & whatnot.

IMG_762AB7F47C60-1.jpeg

I built the Deathtrap first... It's so nice. Mine leaks a bit through the 510, not much, and I think I overheated it possibly. Pulsing the Maximus coil at .27 gets hot! I may teflon tape it, since It was my fault if heat is the cause. But damn! .27 on the Deathtrap at 3mg kicks my ass in the morning!
IMG_3674.JPG

And a family picture. :)
IMG_3710.JPG

I hope everyone's enjoying their HOGS! @SirRichardRear Where you been? Haven't seen you around man... how's the HOG Clone?

Keep it cloudy all!
Dam nice man! wish i could answer that. been so busy reviewing stuff i haven't used it yet

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dam nice man! wish i could answer that. been so busy reviewing stuff i haven't used it yet
I figured it was something of the sort... Glad you're growing man! You deserve it with the work you put in! Try the HOG... just make yourself for a minute... lol. It's one nasty little Swine :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I figured it was something of the sort... Glad you're growing man! You deserve it with the work you put in! Try the HOG... just make yourself for a minute... lol. It's one nasty little Swine :)
I was planning on it last night but the RDA i was working on couldn't accommodate a good build for it. don't worry i got a few RDAs to work on, i'll build one up for it :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just for you buddy.
32d51b0033d81c6598d15f72e5b01487.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks nice! How are those Anarchist RDA's? I almost ordered some when they dropped recently, but couldn't find good pics of the deck. Punk as Fuck! Glad you got the swine up and running...

My Deathtrap decided to piss e juice into my 510 after being on it all day. LOL. I don't think it got anywhere far though, and I cleaned it and stood it upside down over night... The 510 is definitely insulated well. For the Deathtrap, that small condensation from the 510 turned into a decent amount of liquid over the course of the day... I don't know what the deal is, but the insulator has to be messed up. I'm gonna contact em'. It's so nice I can't just put it aside.

Glad your living the hoglife man! How are you liking it?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It looks nice! How are those Anarchist RDA's? I almost ordered some when they dropped recently, but couldn't find good pics of the deck. Punk as Fuck! Glad you got the swine up and running...

My Deathtrap decided to piss e juice into my 510 after being on it all day. LOL. I don't think it got anywhere far though, and I cleaned it and stood it upside down over night... The 510 is definitely insulated well. For the Deathtrap, that small condensation from the 510 turned into a decent amount of liquid over the course of the day... I don't know what the deal is, but the insulator has to be messed up. I'm gonna contact em'. It's so nice I can't just put it aside.

Glad your living the hoglife man! How are you liking it?
Just got in it yesterday so 1st build on it. so far i like it. It's got a 2 post 1 hole per post deck so coils have to share leads which i'm not a huge fan of. also has a ceramic plate over the juice well. The screws are top down and massive. like probably the most massive screws i've seen before. they are phillips but it comes with a phillips screwdriver that is actually good. not the cheap little ones you usually see. but i guess at the price they better include a good screw driver lol.

and dam sorry to hear about the deathtrap. I'm thinking it's a crack in the insulator as well. that could cause a leak at the 510 over time. I'd say take it apart and see if the insulator is in tact

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just got in it yesterday so 1st build on it. so far i like it. It's got a 2 post 1 hole per post deck so coils have to share leads which i'm not a huge fan of. also has a ceramic plate over the juice well. The screws are top down and massive. like probably the most massive screws i've seen before. they are phillips but it comes with a phillips screwdriver that is actually good. not the cheap little ones you usually see. but i guess at the price they better include a good screw driver lol.

and dam sorry to hear about the deathtrap. I'm thinking it's a crack in the insulator as well. that could cause a leak at the 510 over time. I'd say take it apart and see if the insulator is in tact
Nice! I know the shared post leads aren't your thing, but I'm not surprised its a good RDA. I have a good relationship with Local Vape, and they're good people. They put out good products. Glad to hear you like it. I knew about the ceramic, which is nice.

I'm guessing you like the HOG... I love it, but I may have said that once or twice... lol. And yeah, the Deathtrap has to be the insulator since everything else is fine. Resistance is stable which is a key indicator. It's gonna get taken apart. I'm also just gonna see if the company will send me a new insulator.

Take it easy man! Enjoy the Piggie!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice! I know the shared post leads aren't your thing, but I'm not surprised its a good RDA. I have a good relationship with Local Vape, and they're good people. They put out good products. Glad to hear you like it. I knew about the ceramic, which is nice.

I'm guessing you like the HOG... I love it, but I may have said that once or twice... lol. And yeah, the Deathtrap has to be the insulator since everything else is fine. Resistance is stable which is a key indicator. It's gonna get taken apart. I'm also just gonna see if the company will send me a new insulator.

Take it easy man! Enjoy the Piggie!
Yeah i like it so far. it's smaller then i though it would be. it's a clone mind you so i'll probably take it apart when i get a chance and make adjustments if needed. seems like it could use some. still it isn't built that bad at all. hard to complain for 30 bucks lol

jimswisher

Member For 2 Years
Can someone post up a picture of their battery door? I think mine is missing a screw and I just want to see if it is.

Attachments

• 20170804_094647-1.jpg
    20170804_094647-1.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 10
IMG_2007.JPG
Mod: HOG v3.1 4 Horsemen (Authentic)
RTA: Sherman v1 (Clone)
Coils: Dual CM Fused Claptons (2x28-32) 0.25ohms
Batteries: Sony VTC5A

I first bought the HOG v3 clone and loved it so much I wanted the authentic. I wanted black but no one had them in stock. I came across a 4 Horsemen and decided I better get it. I also liked the clone Sherman enough to buy the authentic v2.
This is the best mod I've ever owned. I have taken it apart and reassembled it to better understand the mechanics and to fix a few minor problems. It is very simple. I had to tighten the nut on the 510 under the top plate and toghten a few of the internal screws.

The clone HOG v3 has a beveled connection on the firing pin, which some people already stated needs to be shaved a hair to prevent sticking. The authentic is not beveled and the button itself has a notch to prevent it from spinning freely.

Keep an eye on getting some backup bottom contacts when you purchase the HOG. I inserted the batteries wrong in my clone and it did what it was supposed to do. I had to use my Releaux RX300 until the Horsemen came in.

P.S. I stole the drip tip off of a clone Reload RTA, which is a great 24mm tank itself.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 90837

I first bought the HOG v3 clone and loved it so much I wanted the authentic. I wanted black but no one had them in stock. I came across a 4 Horsemen and decided I better get it. I also liked the clone Sherman enough to buy the authentic v2.
This is the best mod I've ever owned. I have taken it apart and reassembled it to better understand the mechanics and to fix a few minor problems. It is very simple. I had to tighten the nut on the 510 under the top plate and toghten a few of the internal screws.

The clone HOG v3 has a beveled connection on the firing pin, which some people already stated needs to be shaved a hair to prevent sticking. The authentic is not beveled and the button itself has a notch to prevent it from spinning freely.

Keep an eye on getting some backup bottom contacts when you purchase the HOG. I inserted the batteries wrong in my clone and it did what it was supposed to do. I had to use my Releaux RX300 until the Horsemen came in.

P.S. I stole the drip tip off of a clone Reload RTA, which is a great 24mm tank itself.
Dude... I started carrying Vaperz Cloud between owning a Temple and a HOG V3.1... The Temple NP is SWEET! I can't keep them in.

And I highly suggest the Deathtrap man! I hadn't built a single coil in ages... I used a King Coil Maximus Caterpillar at .3 in it, and it freaking chucks on the HOG. Definitely watch your batteries, but .3 isn't too crazy on it... I like a vicious hot vape, lol.

I need to take mine apart still, but as you said, it is flawless. It never misfires, only issue is the 510, but I've said it a million times, I think a spring could be a bad thing with the current it takes. It's lighter with batteries and an atty than my Rig Pig, too.

I agree on the contacts... I got em' with my HOG just in case. I'm not glad you had a failure, but I'm very glad to hear they work as a fuse as intended... very reassuring.

Have fun! And I highly suggest the Deathtrap and NP Temple... Being able to throw a pair of aliens in that are .2 each, and getting .4 is incredible on a Series box! Be safe and enjoy!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 90837

Yeah I really dig the HOG V3, been looking for the Horsemen authentic myself.

IMO you ought to get the Voltrove, the Voltrove and HOG V3 is a perfect match!

dbnj5uq.jpg

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I really dig the HOG V3, been looking for the Horsemen authentic myself.

IMO you ought to get the Voltrove, the Voltrove and HOG V3 is a perfect match!

dbnj5uq.jpg
I love RDA's so much, and haven't found a tank I could stick to since Kayfuns, but advice, and seeing that thing... I'm tempted. I may see about carrying those. How is it to build? I feel like all tanks take a build or two to wick properly, but I always appreciate any feedback/advice. And presumably you have some time with it? Flavor? Has it held up? 20 QUESTIONS NOW! :) Just curious when you get the chance, it looks nice!

And If you find an Authentic Horsemen and can swing it, do it... I am not saying anything that should be taken as fact, but they aren't even on their wholesale site anymore. HOGS are indefinitely gone, who knows, but they're up. I have one Acid Purple. I'm pretty certain what was made of the Horsemen is either in customers paws, or at a shop. Just a suggestion, if you want one and have the cash... don't think they're coming back. The Deathtrap is so great too, though i know I just said that...

VU Sponsors