Become a Patron!

Hola From The Land Of Enchantment

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Finally decided to quit being lazy and register myself. I have been lurking for a while and kept running across names I recognize from other sites so decided it's time to contribute. For those that I have never met a little background first. I was when I switched a 2 to 3 pack a day smoker for about 30 years. Like almost everyone else I attempted to quit many times without success. I discovered and bought my first ecig kit in March of 2012 a Ego-C which allowed me to be one of the lucky ones in that I have never had to revert back to using analogs since the day I started vaping. Right after I started due to personal reasons I had to quit my job. So right from the beginning I had to be very frugal on what I could buy. So while I wanted backups for my ego-c's I could not afford them. So I started researching on the forums and built my first mod, also learned what I needed to start DIY eliquid. With anything I purchased I made sure to learn how to rebuild them from CE2 thru CE4 , the Novas, etc. All except cartomizers which I didn't like very much anyways. Now I pretty much only buy things that are made to be rebuilt RDA's ,RTA's and RBA's which are so much easier. I also continued to build my own mods (Including VV wood box mods and bottom feeders With the exception of my ego's and 6 Mech mods every other mod I own was made by me So if you ever hear me complain about my vape please remind me that I only have myself to blame. One other thing you should know about me is that while I like to contribute with tutorials and answering questions, I seem to be a lurker at heart so kinda glad that this site doesn't show post counts under your name. Thanks for reading and look forward to interacting with all.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you decided to step out of the shadows and join us!

Looking forward to some really great input.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Glad you decided to step out of the shadows and join us!

Looking forward to some really great input.

Thanks UncleRJ Glad to see you here as well. Also glad your still using the avatar pic I found for you.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks UncleRJ Glad to see you here as well. Also glad your still using the avatar pic I found for you.

Old vapers like me never die.

Folks mostly wish we would:D

And I remember fondly the day when you suggested my new avatar!

Sadly I don't remember the name I knew you as so if you don't mind send me a PM and remind me if you would be so kindo_O

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors