Become a Patron!

Holocaustard juice includes a note with your order, some are HORRIFIED!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep. Had lunch at a Pie and Mash outside Bath one absurdly hot day in June 2003. It was filled with pensioners, oscillating fans, and a rather buxom counter attendant - an older gal named Martha who would burst out with a roar of laughter every now and again. Could never really get into the jellied Eel.

After lunch I went to a local pub (forget the name) and had a few pints of Adnams Bitter to remove (or dilute) the taste of jellied Eel.
I miss the people like Martha and I'm with ya on the jellied Eel but I do run into the occasional buxom counter attendant now and then ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you are offering Cleese lampooning Hitler is an equivalent to that cute vaping jest about the taste of ones final breaths in a Gaswagen, if that's your point, or offering Jewish anti-Zionism is an equivalent to antisemitism, if that's your point, maybe it would be better not to identify yourself as British at the same time.

On the other hand, @Zamazam doesn't seem to care so why should I. :rolleyes:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you are offering Cleese lampooning Hitler is an equivalent to that cute vaping jest about the taste of ones final breaths in a Gaswagen, if that's your point, or offering Jewish anti-Zionism is an equivalent to antisemitism, if that's your point, maybe it would be better not to identify yourself as British at the same time.

On the other hand, @Zamazam doesn't seem to care so why should I. :rolleyes:
what about the rest I said..No need to cherry pick...Have a good thanksgiving or should I say Indian genocide day:rolleyes:

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't like it and find it to be tasteless or offensive there's a simple solution. Don't buy it and don't talk about it. Your just giving him free publicity when you do.

In a similar regard, people can complain about the names of all these mods and attys coming out named after demons and having demonic logos. Don't like it, don't buy it.

CrotchyTuna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess we should only vape fairy dust and unicorn farts...

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These fucked up names will be fuel for the fire (FDA)...

Many interesting perspectives here. I think the one about offering free publicity to a distasteful company and juice name with explicitly racist overtones deserves real consideration. (Ironic, I know, while I perpetuate the discussion...).

But an important point (made early on by Tripster--see above) got swallowed up by the battling here over whether and how and to what degree the juice name was offensive, etc.

For vapers, as a group, the most pertinent question this topic brings up is: how might this sort of thing impact the legal status of vaping?

And the run of this thread really illustrates it: people WILL talk and get excited about something with an overtly offensive name. Don't mistake me for someone who thinks ECF-style moderation "for the sake of the community" is the answer to curbing the controversy over vaping, but "cute" punny names that are in fact racist and/or dismissive/contemptuous of values held dear by many, etc., definitely don't help.

Nothing

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you expect when you buy a juice called holocaustard?

I hate this fake outrage, if a guy made a juice called Blueberry Peach and sent the same note, I can see how you could be offended, but if you BUY a juice named after the holocaust, don't expect a love story as a note..

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just tasteless and tacky but I'm not gonna get all pissed off about it. The owner is an attention whore and I refuse to give him any more than I just did. Hope you all have a great day. :D

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is the first I've heard of this. It is disgusting. They will NEVER get a penny from me. Just because you can, doesn't mean you SHOULD. If you have to sell your product with a shocking name, to get on the board, one would think your juice is pitiful. It does make the vaping community look bad, in my opinion.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is indeed not good, and makes me feel even worse now about the stoplight text I sent my wife the other night using my phones microphone. I told her "I just got a new atty and can't wait to vaporize some jews in it"

My wife is jewish too... :eek:

Fucking microphones...

She lol'ed at it though

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to remember that when I order "Nuked and Atomic hot wings" from the bar and remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki... I know that's a stretch but it's on the same lines but they have a been Holocausts and genocides (Both the same thing) since day one... The Native Amaican genocide http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Indian_Holocaust... Death toll 95000000 to 114000000 Million The American African slave trade http://www.africanholocaust.net/html_ah/holocaustspecial.htm 10 million just in 2 world wars since the turn of the century alone WWI There were over 16 million ....WWII Over 60 million people were killed, which was over 3% of the 1939 world population
List of Genocides http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history... Oh and my grandfather I never knew died In WWII while he was on duty as a policeman helping people get into shelters while Blitz was going on in London but I don't going around crying about it..Yeah the genocide of Jews was fucked up so was the genocide of 6 million people in Darfur in just recent years ...I guess the Jews are so special that it trys to stop free speech...This Guy can say anything he wants with he's juice..Is it offensive to some?..Yes but get the fuck over it... I myself think it's funny in a bad way but again I'm not very PC and I try my best to see light on the most fucked up things( I would rather laugh then piss and moan) .. Oh and remember this... Thanksgiving is the Celebration of the start of The Native Amaican genocide... http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8344.shtml So in kind respect Don't have Thanksgiving or is that asking to much because not many native Indians celebrate it and for good reason... Does that clear it up for you?
you're an idiot and not very well educated, the largest reasons for the decline in the number of american indians, is 1) is lack of defense against new diseases....to equate measles and small pox as a genocidal plot would be like calling the black plauge of europe a genocidal plot by asians,..the other reason is 2) intermarriage, and interbreeding...I've yet to hear fucking described as a genocidal plot.... without the tribal acceptance of mixed bloods as tribal members many tribes would cease to exist. I know it reall puts a crimp in your racist world view that red and white people intermarried and had lots of mixed blood kids, many of the people you classify as white are in reality mixed bloods,in fact at the time of the trail of tears the leader of the Cherokee nation was half white.This is no way excuses or legitamizes the abuses by the uber rich using the federal goverment to take over control of the resources of those weaker than the army, but then they did it to everybody regardless of your race.If you think the the federal goverment prosecuted the civil war over emancipation your living in a state sponsored dellusion.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna step in here before we get heated and start a racist convo going, hate to do this but a rule reminder is needed here, thread (which has been inactive for a while) is about juice names, yea lets stay with that topic:)

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No Raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise. Contact a Admin about legal Charity raffles.

Last edited:

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may think it is a stupid name for a product, and have no intention of sending a cent their way, but they can name their product whatever they want. It's a free country. They have the right to name it whatever they want to, no matter how much business it costs them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree it is a free country,and free people make stupid choices from time to time...it's inevitable.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm surprised that it doesn't come with a miniature swastika armband around the bottle. The whole thing is offensive.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and remember this... Thanksgiving is the Celebration of the start of The Native Amaican genocide... http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8344.shtml So in kind respect Don't have Thanksgiving or is that asking to much because not many native Indians celebrate it and for good reason... Does that clear it up for you?

Actually, Thanksgiving existed long before the Pilgrims and Indians interacted. Long before Jesus Christ even.
It started with the ancient Egyptians as a festival in fall to celebrate and give thanks to the gods for a good harvest season.
The first European settlers then brought it over to America.

While Native Americans may associate it with the murder of their people, it doesn't change the fact that it existed long before it happened.
Just like the swastika existed long before Hitler gave it a bad image. Earliest record of it is from Asia in 3000 BC

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Issued by President George Washington, at the request of Congress, on October 3, 1789
By the President of the United States of America, a Proclamation.

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and—Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:” (and get rid of the British)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The fact that some are being so passionate about it means it was a great marketing tactit! Had he just named it "custard" or "fruit mcfruits" most would never have heard of it. The fact that its getting so much play is brilliant!

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Issued by President George Washington, at the request of Congress, on October 3, 1789
By the President of the United States of America, a Proclamation.

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and—Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:” (and get rid of the British)

The 'first thanksgiving' in this country happened when the European Pilgrims showed it to the Native Americans in 1621, more then 150 years before that bill was passed about honoring troops and before any were lost in battles.

In early autumn of 1621, the 53 surviving Pilgrims celebrated their successful harvest, as was the English custom. During this time, "many of the Indians coming... amongst the rest their great king Massasoit, with some ninety men." That 1621 celebration is remembered as the "First Thanksgiving in Plymouth."

While it was celebrated in 1789 after a proclamation by Washington, it wasn't until 1863 that it became a yearly national holiday.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just wow , some many are getting their lil girly panties in a major bunch over something as stupid as a bunch of printed letters

you people are giving it so much life

or just maybe,i worry about important things ,and let stupid shit like this go away
tell us all what are the more "important" things you worry your head about.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Theme fact that some are being so passionate about it means it was a great marketing tactit! Had he just named it "custard" or "fruit mcfruits" most would never have heard of it. The fact that its getting so much play is brilliant!
probabbly true....just imagine how many people wouldn't have given his juice a second glance but for his adolecent labels....maybe his next juice line will be called "hooters" with a different set of breasts for each flavor.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ahh, Pinup girls e-liquid

Pinup_Girls.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Smelly bottoms?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we're all fascinated buffy.....and yet you still find time to lecture people you've never met on the banality of their discussions and lives...big of you to be so selfless.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually, Thanksgiving existed long before the Pilgrims and Indians interacted. Long before Jesus Christ even.
It started with the ancient Egyptians as a festival in fall to celebrate and give thanks to the gods for a good harvest season.
The first European settlers then brought it over to America.

While Native Americans may associate it with the murder of their people, it doesn't change the fact that it existed long before it happened.
Just like the swastika existed long before Hitler gave it a bad image. Earliest record of it is from Asia in 3000 BC
Several of the holidays of today have their root in 'ancient', old world 'holidays' easter, Halloween.
Some have or were for different things in different cultures. I never studied the stuff, my ex-wife did...

HAZZA1962

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Juice for Neo Nazi Marilyn Manson Fans!!! Bit of a Niche Market!!!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Booby nectar by vapetrik
The B&M I prefer most in my area has strawberry custard they call nip juice... It is the only flavor in their lineup of 200 house flavors that I find tasty.

Hmmm... What does that say about me now. lol

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The B&M I prefer most in my area has strawberry custard they call nip juice... It is the only flavor in their lineup of 200 house flavors that I find tasty.

Hmmm... What does that say about me now. lol
You were weaned too early? But, I'm not a doctor, I didn't stay at the holiday inn express, nor did I save 15% in 15min with geico, so what do I know?

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys, i don't like this. let's ban it. just kidding. i hate people who are like this. if you don't like it, don't buy it. don't ruin it for all of the biggots, supremacists, and fascists who are in to this kind of thing.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if the juice was delicious and went on clearance, i might bite. it would make a heck of a conversation piece

VU Sponsors