Become a Patron!

Holy Crap! A Stacked 26650 Mech!!!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well looks like a lot of people on here don't know what they're talking about. Been using mine on 0.17 build dual parallel with 24g kanthol 8 wraps... no battery issues and no power issues in the batteries, must be i don't go and buy fake Sony considering they were dis-continued in 2014 and renamed from VTC to something else...
Well I just love people like this......know it alls .....they make me laugh.

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

You can get a Vapor Giant (authentic) quite cheap now from new, comes with a tank and nice solid build. The tanks are fair, the only downfall I find is the chimney has poor airflow on the V1 but the V2 or V3 are rocking :)
Message Niko Vapes for help on what setup your looking for, they have RDA's now so its a really custom vape.OH and the 18650 stacked mod :D

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get a Vapor Giant (authentic) quite cheap now from new, comes with a tank and nice solid build. The tanks are fair, the only downfall I find is the chimney has poor airflow on the V1 but the V2 or V3 are rocking :)
Message Niko Vapes for help on what setup your looking for, they have RDA's now so its a really custom vape.OH and the 18650 stacked mod :D
Do you have a link for these? I see them at vapinart for 300 bucks

A. Nuss Braun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, the Congestus isn't new, but the clone kinda is. Now, the kids can blow their faces off with Moar Powr! o_O

I think it's a pretty terrible idea for anyone who doesn't know what they are doing. Stacked batteries in a mech is just a bad thing waiting to happen IMHO.

FWIW, I do use a couple of stacked battery mods...both are regulated mods designed for it and I use IMR's in them anyway..

Some idiot vapor or vendor is gonna shove a couple of Fandyfire 26650 "batteries" in there and vape a 0.000002 coil, then wonder why they have to eat through a tube afterwards...
I recently saw on the news where some dude had a 'mishap', and hospitalised himself...popped a mod.

Geo Thermal

Member For 3 Years
Be afraid, be very afraid!

1796301-3-thumb.jpg

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10008990/1796301-congestus-style-telescoping-mechanical-mod
I've been waiting for someone to make a mod that looks like a light saber. This is a good start. Now someone get busy and trick it out.

VU Sponsors