Become a Patron!

home made mech springs

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone else swapping their magnets and building their own springs? I ordered some solid silver 20g hard wire from Greece. can't wait to make some springs for my comp lyfe and avid lyfe mechs. just tired of the powerful magnets grabbing everything metal.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Swap magnets for spring yes..... make my own why bother... plenty to be had at harware or autoparts supply stores.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Swap magnets for spring yes..... make my own why bother... plenty to be had at harware or autoparts supply stores.

because the ones at hardware stores are not silver. pure silver gives you the least voltage drop. I guess I'm just that hardcore when it comes to voltage drop.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
because the ones at hardware stores are not silver. pure silver gives you the least voltage drop. I guess I'm just that hardcore when it comes to voltage drop.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
IMO... if your build is causing enough drop that a spring fixes it...... your doing something wrong on the build.... or using the wrong type of mod or batteries... But that's just me....

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let us know how the silver springs work out. That is a cool idea.

I got some slightly lighter springs at home depot for some of my mechs. Old man hands and fingers were complaining about some of the included springs.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO... if your build is causing enough drop that a spring fixes it...... your doing something wrong on the build.... or using the wrong type of mod or batteries... But that's just me....

na man just want to get the most out of my coils, batteries.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

VU Sponsors