Become a Patron!

horizon arctic v12 how to remove glass off of tank

I'm having no luck trying to remove the glass off of the v12 I've fell short of using a pipe wrench I get it completely dry on the outside of the tank used my tee shirt that usually works for tight tanks I've used paper towels and I know for sure I'm trying to turn it the right way I just don't know why out of all my tanks and there's alot of them this one won't turn off so I can clean it properly IF SOME ONE KNOWS A TRICK TO DO IT PLEASE HELP

Mel Jarvis
P.S. you can also email me at Private E-mails not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm having no luck trying to remove the glass off of the v12 I've fell short of using a pipe wrench I get it completely dry on the outside of the tank used my tee shirt that usually works for tight tanks I've used paper towels and I know for sure I'm trying to turn it the right way I just don't know why out of all my tanks and there's alot of them this one won't turn off so I can clean it properly IF SOME ONE KNOWS A TRICK TO DO IT PLEASE HELP

Mel Jarvis
P.S. you can also email me at removed
no trick really just a little elbow grease if it's stuck. don't use anything that can scratch it. if you need more grip a rubber band does wonders

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mel Jarvis
P.S. you can also email me at removed
I use a couple of wraps of electrical tape.

VU Sponsors