1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

HorizonTech Falcon

Discussion in 'All Tanks / Factory Coils' started by TurkishCloudz, Jul 9, 2018.

1. TurkishCloudz

TurkishCloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I’m thinking about getting this to replace my Vapeston Avatar Nano Mesh & Vaptio Frogman XL tanks. Does it really produce more clouds and give you flavor like a RTA?? If so, I’m not going to buy more coils for my Avatar Nano Mesh tank and go w/ a new brand. Let me know your thoughts.

2. Bacharid

Bacharid New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a horizon falcon, and only I can say that my cascade baby give better flavour.

mikeyboy74 and TurkishCloudz like this.
  3. TurkishCloudz

TurkishCloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I’ve already ordered it and I’m expecting it tomorrow. Hopefully, it’s better than my existing tanks. Haha

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  4. TurkishCloudz

TurkishCloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I love my Falcon tank! I get a really smooth hit like I do w/ my Frogman XL tank. It may be a little more smoother too. The flavor is definitely better than the other 2 tanks I own. Clouds seem to be the same w/ all 3 tanks. There is no spitting or popping sounds like I get w/ my Frogman and Avatar Nano Mesh tanks. Also, the Falcon and Frogman XL tanks don’t get hot on the drip tip like the Avatar Nano. I’m pretty happy w/ my purchase!

5. mikeyboy74

mikeyboy74 VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I am hearing good things about the smaller Cascade tanks. Do you prefer the mesh coils, ccell, etc? These seem to be the best of the baby beast type coils.

6. Bacharid

Bacharid New Member

Blog Posts:
    Mesh doing well

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. catchthatpenguin

catchthatpenguin New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a Horizon Falcon on order, will be here this week. Currently have a baby cascade and baby beast, the baby beast gives more flavor than the cascade, hoping the falcon is better than both.

8. MikeDommy

MikeDommy Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I picked one up last week. Nice airflow, but the flavor is muted. I get much better flavor from my Blazer and Cloud Beast.