Become a Patron!

Hot Air: Democrats Work With Big Tobacco and Big Pharma to Choke the Vaping Industry

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thing is Conservativism died when Ronnie left office, him and Goldwater would be classified as flaming liberals today. Problem is there really is no difference between the Republican party or the Democratic party. They're both big government controlling everyone's life puppets of the ruling class.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
you're insane there is no way either Regan or Goldwater would not be considered conservative...neither even when alive was considered a good Republican..but that is the point conservatives hhave always been outsiders in the RNC. Christ even the John Birch Society supported Goldwater.and they are as about conservative as it gets.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No conspiracy theory, just open your eyes and remove the binders, it's clear as the nose on your face. There is absolutely nothing Conservative about today's GOP, nothing. It's nothing but a party of big government just like the Democrats. They are both owned by international conglomerates. The corporate welfare, the obsession with legislating morality, etc. Mr. Conservative himself Barry Goldwater predicted the demise of the GOP.

Mark my words, Hillary Clinton will be the next President. She was picked, voting is nothing but a scam to placate the Plebs.

Yeah I agree with you, about the elite picking Hilary...but our point is that the left in America who is acting like brownshirt beating up political opponents, it is the left on college campuses banning books that trigger them,banning speakers that disagrre with them, that ban thought...there is no way around it.the american left has degenerated into an illegitamate violent mess, no person that value free speech and thought can align themselves with them any longer...I don't see conservatives at Bernie rallies throw shit on people spitting on people sucker punching people...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So let me get this straight, if you enjoy vaping sub-ohm below .6 you're not in it to quit smoking and are just a "Clouds Bro"?

Wow, news to me! Guess me being in my 50's,former 36+year smoker vaping at around .2 ohms am a young liberal Democrat clouds Bro. Guess I'm not in it to stay off the Stinkies and a die hard Hillary fan. I guess our resident coil master Raymo is one too.

You seriously need to stop generalizing. I live in the Liberal Mecca of Seattle, most all vapers I see are former smokers. Yes you see a few clouds bro's around. Most though are still former smokers, its just you don't notice them.

did you actually read the post....I said "tend to be" of course there are exception but generally speaking this is what I've observed over the last 4 years. chinomizers are now the most common gear among all vapers now, becuse of convinience and they are cheap...

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're insane there is no way either Regan or Goldwater would not be considered conservative...neither even when alive was considered a good Republican..but that is the point conservatives hhave always been outsiders in the RNC. Christ even the John Birch Society supported Goldwater.and they are as about conservative as it gets.
Reagan was instrumental in helping Harvey Milk in killing the Biggs initiative. Which in turn destroyed Anita Bryant's political influence and career. Barry Goldwater was pro gay rights and pro choice, he also bashed the religious right. Warned that they would be the death of the GOP.

Yep, both of them would be called flaming liberals today

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I agree with you, about the elite picking Hilary...but our point is that the left in America who is acting like brownshirt beating up political opponents, it is the left on college campuses banning books that trigger them,banning speakers that disagrre with them, that ban thought...there is no way around it.the american left has degenerated into an illegitamate violent mess, no person that value free speech and thought can align themselves with them any longer...I don't see conservatives at Bernie rallies throw shit on people spitting on people sucker punching people...
So the right isn't? I guess shit like constitutional amendment to define marriage, the Patriot Act, Warrantless wire tapping, etc are all left wing eh?

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Tell you what, with the FDA fuckery coming down wanna make it 120ml of 100mg nic instead?
Make it easy on yerself.
Shrillary and her butthurt leashed "media" don't stand a chance against Trump and actual Americans.
Let the steam rolling begin!

120 ml of 100 mg nic it is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the right isn't? I guess shit like constitutional amendment to define marriage, the Patriot Act, Warrantless wire tapping, etc are all left wing eh?

nobody thought Bush was a conservative...except maybe you and the DNC.as for the rest of it where have you been the last 8 years the NDAA passed by obama makes the patriot act look banal, we now have the single largest domestic spy network in the history of man...and Obama has wire tapped forgien leaders who are our allies.....they both of them were nothing more than meat puppets for the globalists.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reagan was instrumental in helping Harvey Milk in killing the Biggs initiative. Which in turn destroyed Anita Bryant's political influence and career. Barry Goldwater was pro gay rights and pro choice, he also bashed the religious right. Warned that they would be the death of the GOP.

Yep, both of them would be called flaming liberals today

I repeat your insane you just saying stuff doesn't make it so...most conservatives are not members of the religous right...only in your persoanl fantasy world would Regan be considered a flaming liberal..but hey let's test your brilliant theroy...next time there's a bernie rally why don't you trot down there with your I love Regan t-shirt and see how long it takes before the flaming liberals sucker punch you...

Last edited:

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
1. Fly-by-night websites have no cred... not worth the click. Cosmoso??? :sneaka:
2. Shrillary was "declared" the winner (by libtard media) before the voting began! Rigged primary process.

Ya gotta stop gettin yer news from the Flufferton Post.
Trump is gonna roll her in flour & dump her in the frying pan. :xD:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. Fly-by-night websites have no cred... not worth the click.
2. Shrillary was "declared" the winner (by libtard media) before the voting began! Rigged primary process.

He's going to club her like a baby seal. I bet she will do one debate, after she gets obliviated she's going to say I'm not doing another one. I refuse to get down in the mud. Mark my words. Trump is going to stand up on that stage and tell her to her face what a lying, deceitful, murdering, conniving, paid for bitch she is. She is not used to be spoken to the way Trump is going to speak to her. He has a mandate from the voters to go after her. He will be brutal. Watch and see.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Fly-by-night websites have no cred... not worth the click. Cosmoso??? :sneaka:

9f29d50d1a235f6b6a6f6d3c8a8e17e8.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's going to club her like a baby seal. I bet she will do one debate, after she gets obliviated she's going to say I'm not doing another one. I refuse to get down in the mud. Mark my words. Trump is going to stand up on that stage and tell her to her face what a lying, deceitful, murdering, conniving, paid for bitch she is. She is not used to be spoken to the way Trump is going to speak to her. He has a mandate from the voters to go after her. He will be brutal. Watch and see.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
She is the globalist pick she has the support of the international banking cartels the media,the oil cartels, the federal political class,the universities, the churches all the evil rich corrupted insitutions...she is the face of the powers that have their boot on the necks of humanity.....the people despise her but I bet she is put into power against our will.

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Trump will win the popular vote by 30 points.
If the Electoral College tried to vote against that margin to install that criminal as president,
heads would roll in DC.

I am so sick of my vote being "interpreted" and re-cast by Collegiates and delegates. FUK THEM.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She is the globalist pick she has the support of the international banking cartels the media,the oil cartels, the federal political class,the universities, the churches all the evil rich corrupted insitutions...she is the face of the powers that have their boot on the necks of humanity.....the people despise her but I bet she is put into power against our will.
Yep but the general Herd still has the illusion that we have freedom in the US and the elections are legit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep but the general Herd still has the illusion that we have freedom in the US and the elections are legit.

so the 99.9% of conservatives think that Regan was a conservative are wrong..and the 99.9% of flaming liberals that think Regan was a conservative are all wrong...but you ..you...are right???LOL

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so the 99.9% of conservatives think that Regan was a conservative are wrong..and the 99.9% of flaming liberals that think Regan was a conservative are all wrong...but you ..you...are right???LOL
Oh I'm not saying that they don't think he wasn't, I'm saying that if he was trying to get elected in today's GOP he'd be classified as a Liberal. You do know he helped Harvey Milk kill the Biggs initiative? You do know he was a Goldwater Conservative who is considered a flaming liberal by todays GOP?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm not saying that they don't think he wasn't, I'm saying that if he was trying to get elected in today's GOP he'd be classified as a Liberal. You do know he helped Harvey Milk kill the Biggs initiative? You do know he was a Goldwater Conservative who is considered a flaming liberal by todays GOP?

so is it you just like to hear the sound of your own voice, or do you have a narrsistic obsession with your own massive intelligence? That you refuse to aknowledge what 99% of Americans know.That Ronald Regan was no "flaming liberal".....better go tell Rush Limabaugh and Noam Chomsky and Pat Buchann they are all idiots.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so is it you just like to hear the sound of your own voice, or do you have a narrsistic obsession with your own massive intelligence? That you refuse to aknowledge what 99% of Americans know.That Ronald Regan was no "flaming liberal".....better go tell Rush Limabaugh and Noam Chomsky and Pat Buchann they are all idiots.
Completely missing the point.....

Oh well

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The party of "freedom, liberty, tolerance and inclusiveness" is slowly showing its true face.
Lol, nothing slow about it. In fact they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors