Become a Patron!

How are E-cigarette devices named?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am really hating this personal attack now. Can't we all be more civilized since we have reason to think with and language to speak with?

You could use the "report" button and complain about personal attacks, but this being VU, it may not do any good. The freedom to speak our minds is clearly taken much too far by some "people" around here. Best thing is to use the /ignore feature -- click on his avatar, and click "ignore", and then you never have to see anymore of his profane, inane drivel.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could use the "report" button and complain about personal attacks, but this being VU, it may not do any good. The freedom to speak our minds is clearly taken much too far by some "people" around here. Best thing is to use the /ignore feature -- click on his avatar, and click "ignore", and then you never have to see anymore of his profane, inane drivel.

Andria
Then use the button yourself and spare me your banal simple minded homespun wisdom. you call someone an idiot and when they tell you to go fuck yourself...they have .."taken the freedom to speak our minds too far"....LOL...

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, Thanks for the correction. It's good to know
I found my previous photo on google though
No sweat... The pic you posted of 2 planes were BOTH Chinese planes I think.
I believe the one with the forward wing is the (stolen/copied) US Marine version of the F-35.

This Marine F-35 variant is a jump-jet... with 'nozzle assisted' (for level) vertical take-off.
But AFIK, the Chinese J-31's dual engine copy does not have 90 degree directional engine nozzles like the F-35 does.
That's why it has that silly forward rudder, for pitch and yaw.
Notice the F-35 night landing pic shows the nozzle pointing down... (in addition to the fan) No fwd rudder.

f-35b-lightning-ii_007-ts600.jpg

VU Sponsors